Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

With Reid

edited October 2010 in General Charlton
probably out for the rest of the season (yes I know the OS says a month but this is Charlton and Youga was "a few weeks" at one stage) what are we going to do for a penetrative winger?

Do we get a loanee in? Have we the money? Can Anyinsah do a job wide or do we need him in the middle? Could playing Martin on the left and Waggy on the right with 3 in the middle work?

Questions, questions. Any answers?

Comments

• Options
    Jackson into midfield. Fry in at left back.

Round pegs in round holes.
  • Options
    Might stop us being over reliant on one player and let other play with more freedom. Who knows.
  • Options
    it doesnt really matter, its not like we look to play through our midfield anyway!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    its been shown recently Jackson isn't the answer at left side of midfield, Martin and Waggy will have to do
  • Options
    i'm sure there is a backup plan for all sorts of eventualities in a long season.
  • Options
    waggy will come in, keep up his goals/games ratio and be blamed for keeping parkie his job.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]its been shown recently Jackson isn't the answer at left side of midfield, Martin and Waggy will have to do

When? I must have missed that. How many games has he played there this season?
  • Options
    2 he has played 2 games there BUT he is a CM at preferred position