Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Bright Side

edited October 2010 in General Charlton
There is a lot of depressing stuff on here following Saturday and rightly so but i like to think that this is all just part of the bottoming out process. The worse it gets, the closer we are to it starting to turn around. Lets face it, even if we get promoted, with the current finances and manager, we ain't going to do anything and we'll just be on a hiding to nothing. I know i'm going to get critcised for this but sometimes you do reach a point when it's almost better for it to go really bad as it will accelerate the beginning of the turnaround. I quite often feel like that when i watch England and i'm confident that Charlton aren't going to go completely, so whilst i feel sorry for RM and others who have lost money, the quicker the shit really hits the fan, the better.

Comments

• Options
    yep heard the same shit when we were getting relegated from the premiership
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]yep heard the same shit when we were getting relegated from the premiership

I thought it was a blessing that we got relegated (exciting football etc)
  • Options
    The darkest hour is just before the dawn.
  • Options
    club was dying a slow painful death for 30 years until the shit hit the fan in the 80's. That was a real bottoming out moment, just hope it don't take so long this time.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]yep heard the same shit when we were getting relegated from the premiership

nope it was the chance to go to new grounds and going to them thinking we'd have more chance of winning than if we played man utd
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]

nope it was the chance to go to new grounds and going to them thinking we'd have more chance of winning than if we played man utd

silly me
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]

So it was completely different shit then...