Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Short cheap break

2»

Comments

• Options
    Not U.K but Eurostar do some very good deals approaching Christmas. We did Bruges a couple of years ago: great value.

Alternatively there' our spare room and you can visit the fleshpots of Redhill and Reigate by night and admire the traffic jams at Junction 8 of the M25 by day. You do your own washing up, of course.
  • Options
    I can personally recommend this place. Wells is very nice and it's not a million miles from Bath. http://www.holidaycottages.co.uk/somerset/cowstalls
  • Options
    Amsterdam, no questions.
  • Options
    Only just realised you said in the UK.... Anywhere but hull!!
  • Options
    Get yourself over to Quebec mate - there's a lovely place out there that's right up your street... Shitagoo Lake
  • Options
    Woolwich-------------see the World.
  • Options
    I can't take her to Belgium, that is my own secret hideaway of sex crime she does not need to find out about

Centre Parcs???? 4 nights in a forest for nearly 300 sovs?!!?

Can we talk numbers as in cost guys? I'm not yido tight but I don't want to spend money for spending monies sake.

Cheers Curbit and Ken for the links and I'll have a proper look at Bath too
  • Options
    Cotswolds are always good, might be better staying somewhere like Cheltenham and taking trips from there as a bigger choice of hotels and decent night life in the town.