Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

North Stand or West Stand?

edited October 2010 in General Charlton
Ive been sitting in the upper west for a few seasons and fancy a change,

Was thinking bout going to the covered end for a few matches?

is the view any good?

Comments

• Options
    I'm in the upper west, but currently doijng a tour of the ground!! You'll have to get used to a different perspective on the ground and a lefvel of volume never before experienced. the view is good, unless you are visually challenged like me, in which case you'll not be able to see the other end of the ground.
  • Options
    Ive sat in every stand and have now settled.....I did 10 years in the East, but I highly recommend the North Upper, Block M
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I've been all over the ground too (except the Jimmy Seed stand) and I prefer the West for it's view of the game, but will be in the North for the next home game, which I believe is on a Saturday, despite people confusing me by keep saying Wednesday!
  • Options
    Its Wednesday on Saturday, any help? Ive sat in the South, had a season ticket when we returned, loved it in there
  • Options
    Depends what you looking for, for view I prefer the NW stand but for atmosphere yo can't beat the North Upper especially H-L Blocks.
  • Options
    I've been in the North upper for the past four seasons after spending most of our premiership years viewing our games from the upper west. My advice would be to buy a ticket and see how you get on. Being at the covered end gives you a completely different perspective on the game both in terms of view and the opinions of the people around you. I go with my family, and we have great banter with the fans sitting around us in the North upper, something that was sadly missing when we sat in the West.

Given the state we are in you can pretty much turn up on match day and sit where ever you want. I would recommend this, seeing the ground from different perspective is always good.
  • Options
    @tel
    sorry-was all confused with the"wednesday on saturday"bit!

i've been in the east and west stands but 99% of the time i'm in the NSJ. Can't beat it for atmosphere!took my 13 yr old to his first match against Oldham and he loved it!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TEL[/cite]Ive sat in every stand and have now settled.....I did 10 years in the East, but I highly recommend the North Upper, Block M

Totally agree block M good view atmosphere,cheap just far enough from j
  • Options
    Ive flittered between North Upper and East stand and both views are superb. Have now settled in the North H Block because the East stand is like a Morgue.
  • Options
    Been in the NU Hblock for last few years
    normally great but getting a bit sick and tired of the negativity now