Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carlisle V Charlton radio Coverage Link

edited October 2010 in General Charlton
On the Cumbrian Beeb http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/bbc_radio_cumbria - I take no responsibility to anyone listening slitting their wrists.

Comments

• Options
    Cheers Kap.

We are a "MASSIVE" club according to the chat. Bloody hope we win after that!
  • Options
    There manager has certainly talked us up, their players will see us as a big scalp if they win ... little do they realise the truth.
  • Options
    Sadly for us I think Carlisle will repeat last seasons result at Brunton Park, please prove me wrong boys!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    FFS They have switched to Nuneaton Borough v Workington
  • Options
    classic...
  • Options
    Thanks - CAFC player has Preston v Palace commentary...
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    'What a sitter inside a minute for Carlisle'

'Massive let off , Craig Curran missed the target'
  • Options
    Our game is on FM and the workington game on AM. Not sure how to choose fm though online. Bollox.
  • Options
    Why the feck have they switched to Workington, how many bloody Workington fans live outside Cumbria to have to listen online?!
  • Options
    Nuneaton V Workington? A real clash to slake the audio thirst!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: sam3110[/cite]Why the feck have they switched to Workington, how many bloody Workington fans live outside Cumbria to have to listen online?!

Have they even got the internet in cumbria?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]Thanks - CAFC player has Preston v Palace commentary...

One great reason why I wouldn't subscibe- Chaos and crap commentary.
  • Options
    anyone worked out how to get the fm?
  • Options
    why have i got nuneaton vs workington??
  • Options
    aye that were after i'd left darlington of course...

FFS.
  • Options
    CAFC Player now Carlisle Charlton, 14 day free trial, but I'm cancelling it at about 5.30 tonight
  • Options
    HigHig
    edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: sam3110[/cite]CAFC Player now Carlisle Charlton, 14 day free trial, but I'm cancelling it at about 5.30 tonight
    Me too!
  • Options
    give this a try guys: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/plantytheaddick
  • Options
    Thought the commentator on player was very good . A massive improvement on last seasons coverage . Who was he ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Hig[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: sam3110[/cite]CAFC Player now Carlisle Charlton, 14 day free trial, but I'm cancelling it at about 5.30 tonight
    Me too!

Waiting til 9pm Sunday to cancel...........