Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What keeps me supporting Charlton

edited October 2010 in General Charlton
Carlisle v Charlton.
Well done you guys that made the effort to get to Carlisle with all its usual delays on the M6. I really wish I'd been there but unfortunately work takes precedent. I listened to the match on Charlton iPlayer and it sounded like a fantastic game - I think my neighbours may be reporting me to Greenwich Council.

Last Saturday's defeat against Brighton felt like the end of the world - a realisation that we are going to be in this league for a few years or God forbid, relegated to League 2.

I know that Parky has received a lot of criticism because of his association with AP but you have to admit that he made a really good team choice/positions today.

Today, there is hope.

To me, all I want to see is a team that gives value for money for their £2000 a week. On the strength of what I heard on Charlton iPlayer today, I'll be buying a ticket on Monday for me and my grandson for the Sheffield Wednesday match next Saturday. All we want to see is a team that tries.

Comments

• Options
    well said
  • Options
    This is a wind up.......right?
  • Options
    Twice this season we have a let a 3 goal lead slip.....thats not right is it? At least Benno booers must have shut up for a little while...........5 in 5
  • Options
    I'm simply "Addickted".
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Alot of changes made, and 1 change i was OVER THE MOON ABOUT! Anyinsah! and boy oh boy he played well and worked hard. So what regarding letting them come back 3-3..... we won! there confidence must be a little higher now going into saturdays game at the Valley, lets all enjoy and hope this kind of performance from them stays! :-D!!!