Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The "Flog it" Thread

BDLBDL
edited October 2010 in Not Sports Related
Seeing that post on where someone could sell games, it suddenly struck me that we don't have a thread to offload that stuff we have clogging up our lofts/sheds/garages.

So here goes,

Item 1) a basic satnav for £25, the maps are a couple of year out of date - made by Medion it's also an old style windows PDA, has built in GSM and still in its original box.

Item 2) Samsung Upscaling DVD player with HDMI output - Not as good as a Blueray, but impressive. £25 (still in it's original box)

Item 3) Sony PSP original with 12 games, no box though - £50

If anyone fancies a look - whisper me.

Comments

• Got any aftershave or perfume?
  • can you get any of those dvds that are filmed in the cinema?
  • [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Got any aftershave or perfume?

Funny you should ask.......

No.
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]can you get any of those dvds that are filmed in the cinema?

Chinese bloke outside McDonalds in Woolwich is the man for that.
  • edited October 2010
    Funnt but I was wondering about a thread like this the other day, BDL. Is it for 'general use' please?
  • What about meat? You got any meat for sale?
  • [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]Funnt but I was wondering about a thread like this the other day, BDL. Is it for 'general use' please?

You see great minds and all that - Well AFKA, Lookie or any of the other Minders Mods haven't sunk it yet. Go for it
  • Right, because as it seems I won't be driving any more I've got a motor to flog. So if anyone's interested in a 1995 Merc S-Class give me a whisper. Thanks.
  • Don't you just know after the next dubious result players and management will get listed! Its a good idea BDL.
  • House in Welling.
  • 2 rabbit hutches (one about 6 foot long , the other about 4 foot long). Bunny died :-(