Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Team Lineup Change

Very happy with hes changes apart from ''what about Lee Martin?'' i know he over cooks alot of things but that seemed to have stopped alot and he played well up plymouth right? i know we won but am i wrong in thinking martin should have been on the field at the start? but other then that, Anyinsah starting, and Jackson up in midfield were great!

Comments

• Options
    Well considering Jackson, Anyinsah and Wagstaff had good games where would Martin go?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Well considering Jackson, Anyinsah and Wagstaff had good games where would Martin go?[/quote]

Exactly, thats what i am worried about. Iam not saying Martin should have played because as you say jackson, anyinsah, wagstaff earned there spot. But Martin works hes bollocks off and overall is a nice player on the ball (which is something we need i think)
  • Options
    I rate Martin, but our attacking play was good yesterday. Our defensive play needs some major work. Martin is a great asset to have whether starting or coming off the bench. A few matches on the bench isn't going to do him any harm.
  • Options
    Yeah i suppose your right Madz. Just getting worried that a: we might not see him much anymore, and b: being dropped after always putting in 110%! will then make him PISSED! because i would be lol.
  • Options
    I love that Martin puts in a 110%. Shame 55% of the time he breaks up our attacks better than any defender could. Waggy scores more, looks like scoring more and assists more. I don't see any harm in bringing Martin on for Waggy in the last 25 mins, and indeed starting with Martin from the start if Waggy's out of form. I also would rather have Waggy in most away matches as he makes precise accurate breaking runs when teams tire. Martin's runs are great to watch but about as direct as a drunk after four cans of special.
  • Options
    Well yeah actually thinking of it, coming on for around 20mins or so is prob the best idea.
  • Options
    Wouldn't drop Wagstaff or Jackson and I think Martin is much better off playing out wide than anywhere through the middle.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Well considering Jackson, Anyinsah and Wagstaff had good games where would Martin go?

In the middle
  • Options
    Yeah maybe goodbye to Rscon? Good idea Up..the..addicks.
  • Options
    On the basis of our performances yesterday especially going forward- would not change anything. Waggy was outstanding, Jacko got a good goal at back post and Benson/Anyinsah seem to be forming a decent partnership. Martin has not been good enough and does not deserve to be in the team. Needs to earn his place.

Only changes needed are at the back- starting with Doc replaced by Fortune.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    and Racon replaced by ?????????
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: lancashire lad[/cite]and Racon replaced by ?????????

Not Racons biggest fan but the only player I would replace him with is Jackson but he is needed out wide at the moment.
    McCormack is too similar to Semedo.
    Martin not disciplined or good enough to play CM in a midfield 4.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: lancashire lad[/cite]and Racon replaced by ?????????

Martin
  • Options
    I think with Racon's poor form, Martin should have a go in the centre.
  • Options
    When has Martin ever played CM in a 4, he has always played out wide or behind the striker. It is not his natural or best position. Think our midfield would get even more overrun than it normally does with Martin there.
  • Options
    Your right dan, but still think at the moment would do a better job then Racon does.