Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Well done

edited October 2010 in General Charlton
To Rangers great result looks like the title is on its way back to Ibrox

Comments

• Options
    long way yet.
  • Options
    Score was 3-1 to Rangers
  • Options
    Miller is on fire this season. Wonder what Rangers fans think of Miller, has he been forgiven for going to Celtic because of his performances and goals or do they still bear a grudge.

Watched bits of the game today, the commentator really did not like Samaras who was admittedly very poor. 6million Stuart Pearce paid!
  • Options
    C'mon the 'Shire !!
    (There are other teams in Scotland).
  • Options
    there are only two that count lol
  • Options
    Get in there watching that today made me wish I could've played in that cauldron of Passion.

I loved every bit of it.
  • Options
    That would make a nice change to see Rangers win the title...*yawn*
  • Options
    Great result well done the Queens 11
  • Options
    i thought james beattie had retired , then he pops up as an 88th minute sub in the pub league
    although that fixture is proper
    celtic without mcgeady and robbie keane haven't a clue this season , i mean in georgie samaras they have their very own akpo
  • Options
    Allo, allo, 9 in a row, 9 in a row.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i thought james beattie had retired

Only signed him because it looked like we wouldn't get Jelavic - then at the last minute he joined. Add to that Kenny Miller becoming a sensation overnight and Beattie's chances are limited now.

Great win yesterday.
  • Options
    millers penalty yesterday was the nuts .....
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i thought james beattie had retired , then he pops up as an 88th minute sub in the pub league
    although that fixture is proper
    celtic without mcgeady and robbie keane haven't a clue this season , i mean in georgie samaras they have their very own akpo[/quote]

Strange player Samaras, he absolutely destroyed us up there when they beat us 3-2, he got two very good goals and it looked like they had a real all-round front man, he was quick, strong, skilful and a good finisher.

For some reason he faded badly and has never looked the same player since then.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick:

Strange player Samaras, he absolutely destroyed us up there when they beat us 3-2.......

When did they beat us 3-2?
  • Options
    My Scottish team, Berwick Rangers, (partly chosen because they are in England) are riding high in Scottish league division 3 at the moment.

They beat Rangers in a cup game back in the sixties. The Scottish equivalent of a team like Barnet beating Man Utd.