Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Team of the Week

Team of the Week

Interesting - JJ.. let's hope Benno can keep it up and make a few more appearances in it. One person I do expect to see in it soon is Anyinsah, on work rate alone.

Comments

• Options
    Shocked to see Elliot there, he made one good save but seriously he was not even the best keeper in our game. Weaver made 2 or 3 really good saves.

Makes you wonder, who decided these teams.
  • Options
    Last week's team: 10 of the players scored a goal in that match, plus the Brentford keeper who kept Peterborough down to only one goal.

This week's team: 6 goalscorers, plus Elliot who kept a clean sheet. I'm a little surprised that Pilkington, Calderon and Lallana aren't in the team seeing as they scored on Saturday, but then the first two of those were in last week's team.
  • Options
    Elliott has had 2 appearances in TOTW as has Benson wagstaff and jacko are the only others to appear.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]Last week's team: 10 of the players scored a goal in that match, plus the Brentford keeper who kept Peterborough down to only one goal.

This week's team: 6 goalscorers, plus Elliot who kept a clean sheet. I'm a little surprised that Pilkington, Calderon and Lallana aren't in the team seeing as they scored on Saturday, but then the first two of those were in last week's team.
    Nail on the head.

They go to almost zero effort in putting these together. Racon, surely should have been in it, but without a goal he's invisible to them.
  • Options
    Goalscorers as usual, Racon and Jackson this week but Martin misses out.
  • Options
    This week's team

9 goalscorers, plus the Orient left back and a goalie who kept a clean sheet. McQuoid was guaranteed in the team with a hat-trick, then a choice between Martin and Revell. I guess it came out tails.
  • Options
    Like the manager of the month. Simply which ever manager has won the most games that month.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DRF[/cite]Like the manager of the month. Simply which ever manager has won the most games that month.
    Shouldn't be though. Managers are judged on results, players on individual performances, which doesn't necessarily mean the number of goals they scored.

Dailly was a better defender than Sodje and Llera last season, even though they scored more than him.