Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The new 'I' paper?

edited October 2010 in Not Sports Related
Anyone buy it today?

Comments

• No, but really hope it works.

I buy a tabloid firstly because it is cheap, and secondly because i can get through it relatively quickly.

I've never bought a 'quality newspaper' because they are more expensive and i don't have the time to read them.

So something cheap (20p) and better quality journalism certainly appeals to me.

Despite being a buyer, i hate our tabloid press. If successful, this could really shake things up. Will buy tomorrow with interest.
  • I got it as I had a free voucher out of last night's Standard....wahoo saved 20p!

It's ok....never been an Independent reader so unsure of any comparison, but was fairly readable.

No tits though! ;)
  • Agree with AFKA's sentiments, will be giving it ago tomorrow. Will be nice to have a cheap, quick to read newspaper that isn't fascinated by Jordan or X Factor
  • I also have a voucher and will try and pick one up before jumping on a train to the midlands today.

I don't buy a daily paper but devour "The Week" as my weekly fix of news and current affairs analysis and leave staying right up to date to BBC news...

Be interesting to "compare" although I'd be surprised if it will change my habits..
  • Saw a copy this morning - liked it and will definitely be getting it again.