Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jeffers on Trial in Oz

2»

Comments

• Options
    Paul goes to all the games with Per and Danny, although Per (who you may know through a girlfriend Im told) is about to upsticks and return to England on the 4th December. They tend to meet up in a specific stand at games. They had a send off bbq last week for Per....not sure who went. No specific plans afoot for Melbourne, but by all means advertise a meet for a beer and see what happens, thats what we usually do in Sydney and Perth. Theres a Sydney beer scheduled for the 21st November, Sydney V Perth. They normally meet in the pub at Fox studios and then go to the away end to support whoever Sydney are playing....last time out we had 11 in Charlton shirts supporting Adelaide.....good fun.
  • Options
    Yep, Per and Lynda are good friends of ours. We'll see them before they return to the UK.
    I think I might have met Danny or Paul G once (when Wellington lost 4-0 to Melbourne - yes I'd left halfway through 2nd half).
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Danepak[/cite]I did tell him that he was an utter c... and that I hoped he would run into a career ending injury very soon.

I second that wholely and utterly. That creature is a total waste of jism.