Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Owl In Peace

2»

Comments

• Options
    i love going to hillsborough, one of the truely great old grounds in this country, our naughty boys and their naughty boys had it the other year when we played them it might have been the cup match that tav mentions, but that just shows that every club in the land has people that dont go just to watch the footie.

during euro 96 we went to watch the danish i think the majority of the time they were at sheff wed, we met up with some great sheff wed fans and had an excellent time at the sheff stadium dog track and a massive england vs denmark footie game in the park by the ground,

i have nothing but respect for sheff weds great place great ground great fans hats off to all the owls, as for united they are just cack and i hate sean bean
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]as for united they are just cack and i hate sean bean

THIS!! 100% agree hate the pigs and that Bean mug!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]as for united they are just cack and i hate sean bean

they are a bunch of no good noisy shites
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]as for united they are just cack and i hate sean bean

they are a bunch of no good noisy shites

Got Pardew sacked 'tho.
  • Options
    Didn't they celebrate sending us down so much because there was some mix-up years ago when we played them at Selhurst at the end of the season? Our announcer gave results over the tannoy which meant they stayed up, but there was still a match going on, and in the end they went down - don't think they ever forgave us. Just a memory - can anyone else corroborate this?
  • Options
    Very Traditional ground and very Traditional police

Hillsborough as a stadium will forever only have one memory though
  • Options
    Very Traditional ground and very Traditional police

Hillsborough as a stadium will forever only have one memory though
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Didn't they celebrate sending us down so much because there was some mix-up years ago when we played them at Selhurst at the end of the season? Our announcer gave results over the tannoy which meant they stayed up, but there was still a match going on, and in the end they went down - don't think they ever forgave us. Just a memory - can anyone else corroborate this?[/quote]

Yes, that was in 89/90 at Selhurst Park, they beat us 2-0 and needed anothe result to go their way to stay up.

The tannoy announced the other result in their favor - erroneously but not maliciously - but I am not sure whether they held a grudge over this.

It would be pretty stupid if they did as it was a genuine cock-up and we had already been relegated and had bigger things to worry about than whether or not Wednesday were going down too.