Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Am I alone

edited October 2010 in General Charlton
I often sit up to watch Match of The Day and The Football League Show.

Yet again tonight I woke up to see Notts County playing and thought oh **** I've missed Charlton! Next thing that stupid trout's reading out the text messages so I gave up with the intention of going to bed but thought I'd pose this question on the way.

Does anyone else fall asleep and miss us having stayed up to watch Charlton or is it just old codgers like me?

Comments

• Options
    Might aswell fall asleep as we only get 10secs air time!
  • Options
    I'm sure I would fall asleep if I watched it all, but I Sky+ it and usually just watch our goals.
  • Options
    Sky + Watch it Sunday
  • Options
    Sky Plus for me , fallen in that trap way too often!
  • Options
    Watch it on i-player the next day skipping out Claridge,Clem, Neil Warnock getting off coaches and signing autographs and best of all you can totally bypass Lizzie Palmer-Phipps-FrobisherandGleason-Icelolly. Thank god for t'internet!
  • Options
    Blimey Len I was worried for a moment that the asteroid had hit! I fell asleep in the chair, two pints of Spitfire and a Rogan Josh on board only to miraculously wake up for the Peterborough Brighton highlights and then the 30 seconds of Charlton. Hopefull iPlayer will show more
  • Options
    Prefer to watch MOTD and FL show on V+ and fast forward through all the analysis. Can't stand all these arrows, shaded boxes and circles they use on MOTD - pointless.
  • Options
    your not alone mate , Always do this and im only 16!
  • Options
    they showed exactly 21 seconds of our game (catch up TV timer)
  • Options
    I watch the 10sec slot on the iplayer the next day. Not worth staying up for.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Every week I fall asleep after about 10 mins of MOTD and wake up when the Football league show is showing Div 2.
    That said, I am normally gassed by then.
  • Options
    If you have SSN they usually show most of the goals outside of the premiership at arounnd 6pm, although last season on the Football League show we used to get extended highlights a nice few times, this season it's only the goals.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Latimer[/cite]two pints of Spitfire and a Rogan Josh

I take it that's rhyming slang!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Latimer[/cite]two pints of Spitfire and a Rogan Josh

I take it that's rhyming slang!

No, it's the new version of the 12 days of Christmas!