Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fave U2 Song?

I like 'One ' and Elevation , any others?

Comments

• Options
    Personally i cant stand them but if i had to pick one it would be Beautifull day.
  • Options
    Not that keen really, I'll go for I Will Follow as it's the only U2 song on my iPod.
  • Options
    Years and years ago I went back packing around South East Asia. A one point I met a bloke who was really in to U2. We spent a good six hours drinking Thai whisky, listening to music in a bar that the owner gave us free musical reign over. I still haven't found what I'm looking for= happy times.
  • Options
    IAIA
    edited October 2010
    U2 annoy me. Let's leave it at that
  • Options
    I wish they would find what they are looking for and then split up.
  • Options
    ONE is my favourite ,i can understand why people dont like them though when Bono does his preaching shite it drives me mad,but let me saythis they are the best live band on the the planet,and being bias i love most of their songs
  • Options
    Beautiful day, Sunday Bloody Sunday or Vertigo
  • Options
    With or without you ..............f****ing brilliant

All I want is you....................f***ing quality

2 classics imho
  • Options
    Beautiful Day is probably my fave, followed by I still haven't found what I'm looking for.
  • Options
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Miss Sarajevo
    Walk on
    Mothers of the Disappeared
    Bullet the Blue Sky
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    With or Without You
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Bullet the Blue Sky
    Trip Through Your Wires
    Get On Your Boots

The Joshua Tree is one of the best albums of all time.
  • Options
    Sunday Bloody Sunday. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday morning.
  • Options
    "One" with Mary J. Blige for me.
  • Options
    I quite like the song that they wrote for Roy Orbison 'She's a Mystery' .

Got a live version by U2 off I Tunes if this counts.
  • Options
    dont really like U2 but love 'New Years Day'.

its my birthday.
  • Options
    Promised You a Miracle
    Waterfront
    All The Things She Said

Oh sorry they are Simple Minds songs, the band U2 try so desperately to be......
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LawrieAbrahams[/cite]Sunday Bloody Sunday. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday morning.[/quote

I do so hope this is a joke and you know the real meaning of the song............
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LawrieAbrahams[/cite]Sunday Bloody Sunday. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday morning.

I do so hope this is a joke and you know the real meaning of the song............
    It's an old Alan Partridge joke.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LawrieAbrahams[/cite]Sunday Bloody Sunday. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday morning.

It's an old Alan Partridge joke.

"You've got to wash the car, cut the grass etc...Sunday Bloody Sunday!"

Dere's more to Ireland dan dis!

Ligthen up Golfie!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pride (in the name of love) is mine, but they've done a few good'uns over the years.