Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Coraline

Just seen this for the first time. F*** me, what a great film. As good as Tim Burton. Anyone with kids between ten and fourteen should show them this, its brilliant.

Comments

• All Credit to Neil Gaiman. a brilliant writer of this genre, its well worth reading his novels american gods and neverwhere
  • Just watched it again. Even better the second time round - probably the most criminally underrated film ever made.
  • Its probably the most underrated film of its genre, its superb.
  • My 8 year old daughter is obssessed with it. She loves anything Tim Burton, but her fascination with this film is almost unhealthy.
  • It's even more Tim Burtonesque than Tim Burton!
  • Shrew said:

All Credit to Neil Gaiman. a brilliant writer of this genre, its well worth reading his novels american gods and neverwhere

Seconded. And I would add Sandman to that list. Yes its a comic book but its bloody good.
  • Brilliant film ... Neil Gaiman is great in all genres ... And fully agreed with above post, Sandman is a must read, stunning
  • Is that the guy who wrote The Wolves in the Wall? Love that book.
  • I reluctantly sat through this with my daughter and thought it was fantastic. Have seen it twice since.

Slightly off topic, another kids/family film that I loved was Hugo (with Ali G bloke). Visually stunning I thought................
  • Watched it with my kids. I fell asleep . They liked it but they weren't raving about it.
  • Sponsored links:

• That's a shame. Still, there's probably a nice James Bond film on or something