Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

earphones for iphones

hello all

has anyone got a better and cheaper option to the earphones apple offer? at £25 a time,they're very expensive and don't last very long.

anyone with any suggestions much appreciated, as I need to buy some pronto.

Comments

• Options
    I buy them for a couple of quid on eBay. Always needing new ones because I keep losing them!
  • Options
    Apple headphones are as shite as they're expensive. If you can hear noise leaking out of headphones (and the tinny crackle I hear when within 40 foot of a set of white headphones is a given), then they belong in the bin, simple as that. Skull Candy, Creative or Sennheiser (sp?) do phones that are immeasurably better for half the price, spend a bit more and you'll be stunned by the difference in the quality. The vast majority of players give sound quality that is more or less the same, all the difference is in the phones...
  • Options
    Apple ear phones are expensive crap.

I have a creative mp3 player and paid £25.00 for an upgraded pair of creative earphones - very good.

They dont fit my iPhone jack properly so weighed out another £20.00 for a basic set of "sens". They fit the iPhone jack fine and are excellent quality.
  • Options
    I bought ear bud type ones by Dennon.
    Much better than the apple issued with an ipod.
    Payed about £80, worth the money.
  • Options
    I've got JVC marshmallows. At £15 they seem to me to be a good compromise between quality and price.
  • Options
    Do these have mics in them though? I think not?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Do these have mics in them though? I think not?

You can get some decent ones with built in mics as it goes, Tottenham Court Road is a good shout. There's loads of electrical shops there with plenty of choice.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Do these have mics in them though? I think not?

Oops no.
  • Options
    the ones i have at the moment have a built in mic.
  • Options
    I bought a some Monster Beats, feckin amazing. Bit pricey though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry didn't mean my post to sound narky
  • Options
    i bought some off play.com at £17.99, can buy them in HMV for £45... theyre in ear ones and wont break, iv had them ova a year, made by sennhiser, a good make.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
  • Options
    thanks guys for your feedback, I've got a good selection to be looking through.
  • Options
    Sennheiser are good. Richer Sounds are currently selling a £30 pair for £20 if you take in any old pair of headphones, working or not, as px.