Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PARDEW INTERVIEW

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
http://sport.independent.co.uk/football/comment/article2169195.ece

Comments

• Options
    cheers large, went under my radar.

cracking article.
  • Options
    Always liked him, the more I see and hear about him - I like him even more.
    I can almost see a scenario in a couple of seasons time when he has secured our first entry in the UEFA Cup and we'll fighting off the likes of Spurs, Newcastle etc for his services.
    It's all been a strange sequence of events, dating back to the Blackburn home game last year, but I honestley think the fates have dealt us a bloody good hand.
    Things may not be perfect at the moment, far from it, but in the long run I reckon Pardew will do us proud.
  • Options
    i agree with everything you say
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Always liked him, the more I see and hear about him - I like him even more.
    I can almost see a scenario in a couple of seasons time when he has secured our first entry in the UEFA Cup and we'll fighting off the likes of Spurs, Newcastle etc for his services.
    It's all been a strange sequence of events, dating back to the Blackburn home game last year, but I honestley think the fates have dealt us a bloody good hand.
    Things may not be perfect at the moment, far from it, but in the long run I reckon Pardew will do us proud.

totally agree with all you said dood. The longer he is charge the more i like him, the more he says the more i think this dood is a proper manager

Al al
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i agree with everything you say

That's what I say to the missus........
  • Options
    Pards, looks the real deal - and despite those Palace roots, he just somehow fits in here.
    Charlton legend (chapter 2) in the making.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]cheers large, went under my radar.

cracking article.

thanks due to Inspector Sands actually.
  • Options
    didn't rothko post this up earlier in the week.
  • Options
    don't know although I didn't see it if he did and even if he did it deserves another airing anyway.
  • Options
    "I've always thought that Charlton's crowds were fairly quiet."

That in itself says a lot. We need to get behind them at every game and get the atmosphere going.