Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dirty Dancing

2»

Comments

• Options
    Really? Since when?
  • Options
    I dunno - perhaps I'm thinking of somewhere else that was all boarded up.
    (Out of Kings X, turn left, just up the road on the left by the Scala - is that it?)
  • Options
    I remember the Griffin, went there with a Load of Lloyds TSB colleagues one night, all management, was watching one of the 'Shows' & we noticed this bloke pleasuring himself into a duffle bag whilst watching. Needless to say he was thrown out shortly afterwards. Always had a laugh in there.
  • Options
    No way.

My missus will go with her sister or the neighbour.

I'd rather babysit
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I remember the Griffin, went there with a Load of Lloyds TSB colleagues one night, all management, was watching one of the 'Shows' & we noticed this bloke pleasuring himself into a duffle bag whilst watching. Needless to say he was thrown out shortly afterwards. Always had a laugh in there.

went in there years ago one Sunday with two male colleagues after a training day as it was the only boozer open. didn't mind at all as the beer was good, thought it a bit of a cheek when the girly came round with her pint glass & stuck it under my nose. she wasn't impressed when I stated I was only there for the ale!!!!!
  • Options
    I'm loving the way we've managed to turn this (rather girly) thread about a birds film into a decent mans discussion on strippers pubs.

Good work lads!!!
  • Options
    not happy.
  • Options
    was never really into this film at all
    probably as i think Swayze is really really ugly
  • Options
    i think he's ugly too, but still love it.

he walks like he's got a horse between his legs (see point break for proof!)
  • Options
    & his brother is even uglier!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    er ... no!
    We went to Pan's Labyrinthe last week though which is excellent.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]not happy.[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_42098 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]dirty dancing.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

nice one suze...that's a much better picture for the caption competition...here's my effort...

'are you sure you're a qualified gynaecologist ? the last one i went to just asked me to lay down on the bed'...
  • Options
    I've had the time of my life

hey dirty dancing fans. how romantic is this. its long but defo worth bearing with it for the guys solo and the lift!

some of you may have read about in the metro this morning

bless!
  • Options
    I watched this film for the first time ever tonight with the missus (there was f*ck all else on and I thought it was about time I did, to see what all the fuss was about).

My God. I know it's a "birds film" but I was at least expecting it to have some sort of plot, story line or even half-decent acting.

What an absolute pile of old dog w*nk it truly was. Unbelievably bad film. I mean, nothing actually happens and it's full of characters that you wouldn't piss on if they were on fire. Tosh, arse and b*llox.
  • Options
    Not impressed then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I watched this film for the first time ever tonight with the missus (there was f*ck all else on and I thought it was about time I did, to see what all the fuss was about).

My God. I know it's a "birds film" but I was at least expecting it to have some sort of plot, story line or even half-decent acting.

What an absolute pile of old dog w*nk it truly was. Unbelievably bad film. I mean, nothing actually happens and it's full of characters that you wouldn't piss on if they were on fire. Tosh, arse and b*llox.

You still aint said if your going to watch it on the big screen
  • Options
    Am now watching 28 Days Later. Zombies and claret - much more like it!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Am now watching 28 Days Later. Zombies and claret - much more like it!

Proper film
  • Options
    For some swayze action - you shoulda watched Point Break on bbc1 instead.
  • Options
    "Oh, come on, ladies. God wouldn't have given you maracas if He didn't want you to shake 'em" Links the strip clubs and the film quite nicely.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I took Maria to see the stage show version of this in May at the Aldwych & I have to admit, I really enjoyed it as did the missus!!
  • Options
    I've never seen the film, can do every step of the sodding dance at the end though from DJ'ing and watching possibly tens of thousands attempt it. I've seen heads split open, backs put out, untold people dropped.

My massive mate Martin lifted however much I weigh horizontally over his swede on holiday. I tell you what, I'm not afraid to say I was 'kin terrified! I've also never seen people scatter from a rammed dancefloor so quickly.