Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Car for sale

Hi all,

As many of you will know I've been bleating on about emigrating for a while now and the time has finally come for me to go. The Mrs and I have both secured work out there and we fly on the 25th November 2010. Most things are packed or have been sold with one exception. The motor!

Details are as follows:

2000 Daewoo Lanos 1.4 S 3dr Hatchback With Full MOT, Road Tax And Full Service History

46,770 miles, 5 Speed Manual, 3 Door Hatchback, White, Petrol, Manual, Cloth interior, 60/40 split folding rear seats, Adjustable front head restraints, PAS, Engine immobiliser, Drivers airbag, Passenger airbag, Central locking, Side impact protection beams, Steel wheels with full covers, Chrome grill, Rear window wash/wipe, Internally adjustable door mirrors, Headlamp levelling, Height adjustable front seatbelts, High level break light, Mudflaps front and rear, Remote fuel flap release, Seatbelt warning, Tinted glass, Pioneer stereo with remote control fitted to the steering wheel and 6 disc CD changer in boot, Number of former keepers 2, FSH, Full MOT until 11/2011, Taxed until 03/2011. Very clean car in very good condition. Reluctant sale forced by emigration. £695 ONO.

It's a great little car that has never let me down so if any Lifer out there is looking for a cheap reliable little run around or knows someone who is looking for one then please let me know.

Linky thing for Gumtree Advert

Any help in selling this would be greatly appreciated. :-)

Comments

• Insurence for me would be nearly 7500 quid! :|
  • [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]Insurence for me would be nearly 7500 quid! :|

You dont have to have a mini bar on the dashboard!
  • Where you off to Sideways? I missed the previous posts.
  • Perth, WA. So Addicks Down Under it is for me! ;-)

That's right isn't it Tel? :-p
  • Good stuff mate - the very best of luck.
  • Why not start an e-bay stlye bidding? ........i'll get the ball rolling........£10
  • Actual I may just put it on ebay later this week if all else fails. Good idea fella. Thanks.
  • Well done Rich, you can realise your dream at last. Just remember the first year is the hardest. afew Perth ADU are meeting for a beer in December.
  • [cite]Posted By: TEL[/cite]Well done Rich, you can realise your dream at last. Just remember the first year is the hardest. afew Perth ADU are meeting for a beer in December.

Really.....can you send me the details? Would be great to meet a few people.
  • Just been sold! OMG!

V.happy indeed.

:-)
  • Sponsored links:

• To a Lifer ....?

This is more exciting than the new TAKEOVER thread!
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]To a Lifer ....?

Is there much that is less exciting than the various takeover threads?

Good luck in your new life downunder Sideways.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]To a Lifer ....?

lol

Unfortunately not to a Lifer....you lot are too tight. ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Saga Lout[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]To a Lifer ....?

Is there much that is less exciting than the various takeover threads?

Good luck in your new life downunder Sideways.

Cheers mate. Lets face it....the A-league could actually be better!!!!

:-s
  • I was of course joking.....before anyone gets upset.
  • The truth is we were all tipped off about you selling a dodgy motor ; )