Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Posh Fans Podcast - Feat Our Preview of the Game on Saturday

Morning All,

The un-official Posh fans podcast is called Standing On The Glebe and Episode 13 is out today which features our preview of this Saturdays game @ London Road. It is available via itunes and from our website: www.standingontheglebe.co.uk

Have a listen and let us have any feedback on here.

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    P'boro podcast predictions ... they expect to play 3 5 2

3-2 to Posh
    3-1 to Posh
    5-5 !!!
  • Options
    That means they are going to thump us.

Or we'll over-run them.

Or Carlisle away, all over again!
  • Options
    Cheers to those that have tuned in so far.

I fancy (another) high scoring game @ London Road. If any of you do the Goals, Goals, Goals bet at the bookies - then you shouyld always put The Posh into your bet. Keeping clean sheets is a skill that we have not mastered under Gary Johnson....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: standingontheglebe[/cite]Cheers to those that have tuned in so far.

I fancy (another) high scoring game @ London Road. If any of you do the Goals, Goals, Goals bet at the bookies - then you shouyld always put The Posh into your bet. Keeping clean sheets is a skill that we have not mastered under Gary Johnson....
    I've bet on over 2.5 goals in 3 games a lot recently. Peterborough games rarely let me down!
  • Options
    Well, it looks like it should be a decent crowd in for the game (well, decent by our standards anyway).