Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Facebook: We hate Charlton Athletic

edited November 2010 in General Charlton
Anyone else seen this?
I didn't like it much so I decided to 'report' this photo:

Category: 'Attacks individual or group'

Comments

• Options
    By some dopey Palace numpty with an inferiorty complex!
  • Options
    Prob Nick Gray :)
  • Options
    only gotta look at the cory that added the photo. fat nigel.
  • Options
    Deary me, they really are the most weird nerdy bunch.
  • Options
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1027601340565&set=o.2262752813&pid=75404&id=1541255826

My favourite comment is the one on this photo.
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    i had to join, comment, then leave the group... lol
  • Options
    And next to the photo is a link for a facebook game - "Be a train conductor"!
  • Options
    Bunch of 2nd rate, ignorant, chip on their shoulder TWATS.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    P.S Do what I just did and report it.
    Just to annoy the **** :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: EastStand[/cite]P.S Do what I just did and report it.
    Just to annoy the **** :D
    I did that about the squad photo for the "Rent Boys" comment :o)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]Anyone else seen this?

[url=[url]http://www.facebook.com/#[/url]!/photo.php?fbid=1093176007906&set=o.2262752813&pid=305626&id=1181723724]Category: 'Attacks individual or group'[/url][/quote]

Ah diddums, youre going to report it cos you cant cope with a photo...what a fragile bunch of wooses...no wonder there are so many single men on here...free advice: WOMEN LIKE REAL MEN!
  • Options
    what happened with you then?
  • Options
    Oh look,a palarse fan has surfaced on here,first one in a while,they must have actually won a game tonite....glad all over etc
  • Options
    Are there a lot of single men on here? I never noticed
  • Options
    Where does it say we're mostly single windscreen? I think you're find most of us ain't!

palarse fans make so many assumptions.....with none of them being accurate.
  • Options
    I'll be happy to give him 20p to do my windscreen next time I'm at traffic lights at shitehurst.
  • Options
    windscreen is charltonish
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I thought windscreen was a bloke. Learn something new every day...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm surprised they have any time to start facebook groups what with all the time they spend feeling better about everyone else and beating up old folk and kids on trains.
  • Options
    Have reported the pic as well, as an altered photo.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]Anyone else seen this?

[url=[url][/url]http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=1093176007906&set=o.2262752813&pid=305626&id=1181723724]Category: 'Attacks individual or group'[/url]

Ah diddums, youre going to report it cos you cant cope with a photo...what a fragile bunch of wooses...no wonder there are so many single men on here...free advice: WOMEN LIKE REAL MEN!

oh dear ... every time you post you try to be 'controversial' and provoke a reaction... a wind-up merchant who needs to get attention ... very churlish
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]I thought windscreen was a bloke. Learn something new every day...

Windscreen IS a man most of the time. Well, what she posts is what she's heard her banned hubby say which she just repeats on here for him.

I think the technical term is "Beard".
  • Options
    Sad little bellends really, keeps them awake while they read their Palace history books (thinnest sports book ever).
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Windshield occupies the space between...
  • Options
    What i find amusing is that a guy called David Mcmillan "likes" most of these pictures.....and he's from Wigan. The biggest joke in the premiership. A club that have the 3rd lowest season ticket price in the entire football league (beaten by only 2 league 2 teams) and they still can't get anyone to turn up. Their average attendance is 15,500, about the same as "crappy old charlton" in league 1. god knows what it will be when they get relegated in may. As for the nigels, well what do you expect?
  • Options

[url=[url][/url]http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=1093176007906&set=o.2262752813&pid=305626&id=1181723724]Category: 'Attacks individual or group'[/url]

yeah you got yourself quite a catch there
  • Options
    LMAO
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]I thought windscreen was a bloke. Learn something new every day...

Windscreen IS a man most of the time. Well, what she posts is what she's heard her banned hubby say which she just repeats on here for him.

I think the technical term is "Beard".
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]

[url=[url=http://www.facebook.com/#]http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=1093176007906&set=o.2262752813&pid=305626&id=1181723724]Category: 'Attacks individual or group'

yeah you got yourself quite a catch there

Nice one!!