Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Loud fans (southend away)

I have to say, we was loud! sang for the whole 90mins pritty much, brilliant support, and a good night overall. Maybe were not so quiet as i thought! COYR!

Comments

• Options
    support was great. Loved the toilet roll stuff, and the 'fat bird' stuff, though i did feel a bit sorry for her.
  • Options
    Ah mate i felt sorry for her bigtime, poor girl. And yeah i throw a roll nice and long, funny stuff indeed lol.
  • Options
    Loads of idiots in the Charlton end tonight.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: PopIcon[/cite]Loads of idiots in the Charlton end tonight.[/quote]

Enlighten us
  • Options
    Yeah a lil bit wild i must say, but i was just happy it was nice and loud for once! but as i say the toilet roll and not giving the ball back was a bit wrong i guess.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Kids had to much sugar tonight, Saying that. would have been silent without them.
  • Options
    Loads of scummy chavs being thick as shit. Throwing stuff on the pitch, nice one. Who's gonna be complaining when the club gets a fine?
    Why do these kids vent their nosense at the stewards and ball boys? It's embarrassing!
  • Options
    Yeah bit silly indeed, but as you say, it prob would have been rather quiet otherwise, they made it loud.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]Kids had to much sugar tonight, Saying that. would have been silent without them.

true on both counts.

bit of needle, nothing out of hand though
  • Options
    Credit to the steward at behind the goal - he took a lot of stick, but kept smiling.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah he had a laugh, good lad. Any1 who was listening to this game at home, MUST of heard how loud we was! :-)
  • Options
    Couldnt hear much to be honest on cafc player apart from other broadcaster in the backround. As long as they sing & only sing then its all good. But im sure throwing things on the pitch could easily bring the club unwanted fines
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Quality support. Good laugh as well.
    Southend were so quiet though. Even southends corner of chavs on the right didnt seem up to much.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    AAAUAUAUGGGGHHHH!!!!

Must HAVE heard how loud we WERE.
  • Options
    wicked night hope the chavs come along to more away games cause they like to make noise and bring a good atmosphere...or we can all sit there with are prawn sandwiches and cups of tea!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    OUR prawn sandwiches

And before any of you smart arses say it isn't important, it IS fucking important.
  • Options
    I blame the fans
  • Options
    1200 to southend johnny competition 400 to swindon ......
    There's nowt as queer as charlton folk
  • Options
    1200 to southend johnny competition 400 to swindon ......
    There's nowt as queer as charlton folk
  • Options
    We don't want to go up.

Really enjoying this league.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    very loud last night felt like there was more than 1,200 well at times sounded more like 3000, just wish our home crowd was like it,
    at times it was very hostile every one was getting abit of stick there goalkeeper there fans with a few songs like ur mums a essex slag , and she takes it up the arse lol.
    bit near the mark but very funny ,and mainly the steward took loads of stick but took it in a good nature n smiled even though there was quite few gay songs being sung about him but did feel sorry for the female steward who had to be moved on coz she looked like she was gonna cry with fatty give us a wave she was only bout 24. but all in all a very good night with good turn out for the jpt.
  • Options
    I think there low roof also helped us being loud yesterday also, but yeah it did sound like 3000+ at some times! :-)
  • Options
    So it still counts as a good night even when some supporters bring a young female steward close to tears, our club could be fined and homophobic chants are sung. Give me strength.
  • Options
    I'm with Leroy on this.

Come on guys, it's 'their' not 'there'.

FFS what did you guys learn at school? Nothing by the look of it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]I'm with Leroy on this.

FFS does it really matter?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cafcben[/cite]very loud last night felt like there was more than 1,200 well at times sounded more like 3000, just wish our home crowd was like it,
    at times it was very hostile every one was getting abit of stick there goalkeeper there fans with a few songs like ur mums a essex slag , and she takes it up the arse lol.
    bit near the mark but very funny ,and mainly the steward took loads of stick but took it in a good nature n smiled even though there was quite few gay songs being sung about him but did feel sorry for the female steward who had to be moved on coz she looked like she was gonna cry with fatty give us a wave she was only bout 24. but all in all a very good night with good turn out for the jpt.

ooh - so witty.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stilladdicted[/cite]So it still counts as a good night even when some supporters bring a young female steward close to tears, our club could be fined and homophobic chants are sung. Give me strength.

Some people will moan about anything !
  • Options
    I feel like a told off school boy. Ok sir ''Their'' Smack! ok sir please, lol.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]I'm with Leroy on this.

Add me to that list. If my kids (9 and 5) know the difference between of/have and there/their then you folks have no excuse.

That said, it sounds like you had a good night at the seaside, well done for a good atmosphere.
  • Options
    To be fair, I don't suppose it does matter to those who find it acceptable to reduce a female near to tears.

Too lazy to spell words properly and rude.

Your parents must be so proud.