Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Away coach from Canterbury

Does anyone know if the coach still picks up from Canterbury for away games? May have time off work for once but not having been away for awhile wasn't sure if it still does. If not what's the closest pickup point?

Comments

• Options
    Just check on the OS. If Canterbury isn't available, Faversham will be your nearest and easiest. Meet at bus stop on A2 next to Faversham FC. Parking in the road opposite.
  • Options
    Larkfield - Kingfisher Road bus shelter - 10.15am
    Gravesend - bus stop by old A2 Tollgate underpass - 10.45am
    Bromley - Bromley North station - 10.50am
    Dartford - Heath Lane - 11am
    Well Hall - bus stop immediately north of Well Hall Road roundabout - 11.10am
    Bexleyheath - Albion Road, rear of Civic Offices - 11.15am
    Charlton - Anchor & Hope Lane bus stop - 11.30am

are the only pick up points for the upcoming away games apparently

There is a Canterbury pick up point for home games
  • Options
    Had a look on the OS but nothing on there about Canterbury or faversham. Seems like crustys right with there being no local pickup. Looks like i'll have to give the game a miss unless anyone else has some info.
  • Options
    Due to overall numbers travelling we have not been able to offer the full range of pick-ups this season. We will have four coaches for the first time on Saturday and ran three to Southend, but only one to Carlisle and Swindon. Carlisle was understandable, but Swindon I thought was surprising.

At this stage I think it is unlikely we will run to an away game from Canterbury/Faversham/Medway this season, unless we get into a play-off or JPT final scenario.

However, there is an East Kent supporters group due to launch in Canterbury after Christmas and perhaps they will be able to get enough people together to persuade me otherwise. The reason we can run from Bexhill/Hastings is that the local supporters' group block books a number of seats.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info Airman, atleast I know for future games aswell. I used to be part of he south-east supporters club when coach travel and tickets were arranged by Trevor. Any idea if he's still about? If you can supply any more info after Xmas about he supporters club that would be much appreciated.