Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

And some say Charlton fans are fickle ?

edited November 2010 in General Charlton
well we have been relegated twice in the last four seasons, knocked out the FA Cup for the first time by non-league opposition, not got a pot to piss in and when we lose 4-0 at home to Brighton we boo. Sounds fair enough to me.

But what have Spurs fans got to boo about. A week after the greatest game ever, some say, at WHL beating Inter in the Champions League they draw 1-1 at home to Sunderland and slip to sixth, sixth mind you, in the Premier League and they boo their team. That is fickle !!

Comments

• Options
    Spurs fans have always been like that. One week they'd be ringing up phone ins saying they were going to break into the top 4, the next week they'd want the manager sacked.
    Do they expect their side to automatically roll over teams like Sunderland? Sunderland who this season have beaten Man City and Villa and drawn with Liverpool, Arsenal and Man Utd.
  • Options
    Exactly what I thought when I saw the headline. Poor old 'Arry.

Talk about being spoilt.
  • Options
    they do have good grammar though.
  • Options
    and they buy female stewards a jam donut before every game
  • Options
    And they're really loud and call us trainspotters
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]and they buy female stewards a jam donut before every game

and compliment the male ones shoes
  • Options
    I remember back in the premier years (DVD in superstore now) being amazed at the way the Spurs fans turned during a game. Fickle is the word for it.
  • Options
    Maybe not accepting mediocrity and sitting there quietly accepting that your team is shit and will roll down the leagues without so much as a booo or a hisssss is not the way to go
    maybe being fickle and keeping the players and management on their toes is why spurs are playing in the champions league and not league one
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    blah blah blah to some people on this thread!
  • Options
    DRFDRF
    edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]Maybe not accepting mediocrity and sitting there quietly accepting that your team is shit and will roll down the leagues without so much as a booo or a hisssss is not the way to go
    maybe being fickle and keeping the players and management on their toes is why spurs are playing in the champions league and not league one

There's a massive difference between accepting mediocracy and accepting that you are doing bloody well and one slip up s not the end of the season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]Maybe not accepting mediocrity and sitting there quietly accepting that your team is shit and will roll down the leagues without so much as a booo or a hisssss is not the way to go
    nothing to do with the millions more than us they have? or the larger fan base?
  • Options
    Booed webb how hard is that to understand. nailed on pen and two red cards not given (if pens given surly thats a red as well). i would of thought the songs about webb on the night would of shown that.

I got this from a spurs fan.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rommagic[/cite]Booed webb how hard is that to understand. nailed on pen and two red cards not given (if pens given surly thats a red as well). i would of thought the songs about webb on the night would of shown that.

I got this from a spurs fan.

They're still wankers though!
  • Options

So we should've booed Curbs because he didn't bring us to Europe?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]

I thought some did!
  • Options
    Spoke to my st holding mate about the booing he said most for Webb loads for bently a bit for harry
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]

I thought some did!

exactly
  • Options
    So oohaah booed Curbs then...