Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any news on Anyinsah?

edited November 2010 in General Charlton
Will he be fit for Saturday?

Comments

• Options
    Hopefully, Without him we don't seem to be able to create anything.
  • Options
    Bit out of order on Waggy and Benno Nicholass!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]Bit out of order on Waggy and Benno Nicholass!!

Waggy fair dos but Benson is a far better player with Joe on the pitch in my view.
  • Options
    It wasn't a dig a waggy or Benno ever since Anyinsah has been playing we have looked more like a team and have created so many more chances, his link up play brings the whole midfield to play as a unit something we haven't had all season, Anyinsah playing also as LenG said brings out the best in Benson again which we didn't see before Anyinsah was playing.
  • Options
    Agreed, but i think Benson has been just as good as Anyinsah on the team play side of of things.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]Agreed, but i think Benson has been just as good as Anyinsah on the team play side of of things.[/quote]

I have to disagree, Anyinsah has been taking on defenders and creating chances, Benson is just a completely different sort of player who you need on the end of the passes. Benson is a great addition in front of goal but not such a good team player
  • Options
    Parky said after the Barnet game that had it been a league match Joe would have stayed on.

Be surprised if doesnt play.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Shrew[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]Agreed, but i think Benson has been just as good as Anyinsah on the team play side of of things.

I have to disagree, Anyinsah has been taking on defenders and creating chances, Benson is just a completely different sort of player who you need on the end of the passes. Benson is a great addition in front of goal but not such a good team player
    Was you not at Swindon! Him and Anyinsah ran the show, nice little one-two's between each other ect. More of that and we have some strike force on our hands!
  • Options
    Out for 6 weeks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Out for 6 weeks.

Really someone should start up another thread saying that :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well I think you'll find I said it first, so stick it in your pipe!
  • Options
    He has *not* been ruled out for six weeks. Injury still being assessed.
  • Options
    CAFCofficial from Twitter
    Contrary to @SLPsport, Joe Anyinsah hasn't been ruled out for six weeks. Parky tells me the injury is still being assessed (MW) #cafc
  • Options
    Maybe it was being assessed by the SLPsport staff and they've told him he's out for 6 weeks?
  • Options
    SLP are normally pretty accurate though.
  • Options
    I heard Kelly is only out for a week,maybe two!