Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Buying a Season Ticket for no-one in particular

edited November 2010 in General Charlton
It's a while since I have a ST but now that my son wants to go to every hime game, I'm going to but us both a half-season ticket.

We usually take one of his mates with us - a different one each time so far. They support one or other of the big teams as most 8 year old boys do but they tend to leave the game with Charlton as their second team. I hope when they get a bit older one or two may remember the first team they say.

Anways, I want to buy a spare ST so I can keep bringing one of my son's mates. Anyone know if the club would have any problem with that?

Comments

• Options
    You can buy a season ticket and do whatever the hell you like with it. Aslong as you buy a season ticket for you sons mates age group then you will have no problem at all.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Cant see any reason why not. It reminds me of a guy who rang up the Danny Baker show to say that he bought two season tickets at his club ( Preston i think) - one for him , and one to keep his thermos flask on!
  • Options
    Airman Brown will hopefully confirm or deny but I THINK you need a specific name on a season ticket although anybody you choose within that age category can use it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Airman Brown will hopefully confirm or deny but I THINK you need a specific name on a season ticket although anybody you choose within that age category can use it.

Mr . T . Flask ?
  • Options
    "season tickets are transferable between Charlton supporters of the same age bracket.... but may not to resold privately in whole or in part"

So says Henry Jnrs ST

The Club is, despite what some think, very practical and sensible about such things.

If in doubt ring up and explain the situation or email customer.services@cafc.co.uk
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]"season tickets are transferable between Charlton supporters of the same age bracket.... but may not to resold privately in whole or in part"

Perfect, thanks. I'll put it in the name of one of his mates.
  • Options
    Jints, is your boy in Young Addicks?

Worth the £20 IMHO and he'd love meeting all the players at the Xmas party
  • Options
    Henry, he is indeed. He went to the Q&A session with Parky and the tournament at Sparrows Lane. He'll be going to the Xmas party (maybe see you there?). Best of all I got a call from Wendy earlier this week to say his name's been drawn out of the hat to be a mascot for the Plymouth game!

Best 20 quid I ever spent! As I now bore all my big club supporting mates - you won't get that at Liverpool or Arsenal.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jints[/cite]Henry, he is indeed. He went to the Q&A session with Parky and the tournament at Sparrows Lane. He'll be going to the Xmas party (maybe see you there?). Best of all I got a call from Wendy earlier this week to say his name's been drawn out of the hat to be a mascot for the Plymouth game!

Best 20 quid I ever spent! As I now bore all my big club supporting mates - you won't get that at Liverpool or Arsenal.

may well see you at the Party. I'll look out for you.

Nice one on being mascot. Henry Jnr did it for Notts Co and had a great time.

As you say £20 is great value.