Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dazzler 21 & CAFC Player

edited November 2010 in General Charlton
Dazzler, it would be very helpful if I could use your CAFC Player account again as I dont have one and would really like to see the highlighsts of the games I have missed. It would be very helpful and much apprecaited.
Thank you, Sage.

Comments

• Options
    How about signing up your own account? for around 10p per day you get unlimited access and help towards the club finances....every little helps.

Or am i missing a joke here?
  • Options
    There is no joke. I might just do that but I'm 15 so i will have to wait until later. I only asked Dazzler because he let me use his account before so i was wondering if i could again.

Fair point as it does help the club, i will hopefully sign up later.
  • Options
    I tried logging into my own account once from a mate's pc but it wouldn't allow me to do so. I just assumed it registers your log in with only one IP address?
  • Options
    Can you give me your username & password to Ilovebigjugs.com while your at it Dazzler......
  • Options
    lovesboysbums more like beds ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]lovesboysbums more like beds ;-)

Nahh got bored of that one!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: tangoflash[/cite]I tried logging into my own account once from a mate's pc but it wouldn't allow me to do so. I just assumed it registers your log in with only one IP address?

No as I have listened at my desk and at home on a few occasions. Just checked.