Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Airman a question for you!.

edited November 2010 in General Charlton
How many tickets sold so far for the 20th?.Also any idea how many tickets yeovil town will sell?,It should be a good attendance because some fans will pay ten pounds.

Comments

• Options
    I'm hoping to come up...... so that'll be one more sold.
  • Options
    good on yer Oggy. Do you still have family up this way. Sorry, not being nosey, just interested.
  • Options
    Yeah sure, Misty.

Mum and a sister in Sittingbourne, another sis in Erith - and Dad who's a ST in the West, well into his 79th year.
  • Options
    cheers Oggy. Really looking forward to the Yeovil game. Real supporters, remember the cup match a few years ago.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Wrong thread!
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    Hard to answer this as most match tickets are sold in the last week.
  • Options
    Can you give some updates before saturday then thanks.
  • Options
    whys it matter romm, if you want a ticket you will get one!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]whys it matter romm, if you want a ticket you will get one!

He wants to win the "guess the gate" competition ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If we draw Luton, who are expected to bring a large away following, is there a chance we'll give them the east stand (6k?) instead of part of the east and the Jimmy Seed? Home fans in the Jimmy Seed combined with Luton's following could make for a fantastic atmosphere and perhaps reduce stewarding costs?

6k would be more than the attendance of last night's game mind.
  • Options
    None whatsoever - the police wouldn't allow Luton in that area because it would compromise the access routes, they wouldn't allow 6,000 Luton and I think it's unlikely many Charlton fans would opt to sit in the Jimmy Seed Stand in practice.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]None whatsoever - the police wouldn't allow Luton in that area because it would compromise the access routes, they wouldn't allow 6,000 Luton and I think it's unlikely many Charlton fans would opt to sit in the Jimmy Seed Stand in practice.[/quote]

Will the club be holding back selling the east stand blocks closest to the Jimmy Seed? If we get Luton I think they will sell 3k and more.
  • Options
    Guess the gate for this saturday,18500 i think.I have a ticket.
  • Options
    Will be interesting with the £10 offer - might persuade a few ST holders to bring mates - if they have any.
  • Options
    The offer clearly stated you could bring upto 2 friends at £10 each.
    I managed to buy 3 tickets at that rate.
    Hopefully the gate on Saturday will be around 18,000.
  • Options
    And I'm sure every one of them will be in the queue for Luton/Corby tickets, too, Marco.....
  • Options
    Got one mate coming, now to decide wether to bring a girl that has no interest in Charlton.
  • Options
    yeovil town will sell how many tickets?.Yeah bring the girl CAFCAndy.
  • Options
    No need to get her a ticket as shes doing the commentry for bbc löndon and uses her press pass.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No need to get her a ticket as shes doing the commentry for bbc löndon and uses her press pass.
  • Options
  • Options
    she's getting 3 tickets adam?
  • Options
    If the tickets are £10 if I want to bring a friend on my Dad's over 60s ticket how much will the upgrade cost? If it's the sane price I might as well buy a new ticket and have the attendance increased by 1.
  • Options
    ....errrrrr.....how much are the £10 tickets....?