Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pacquiao v Margarito

2»

Comments

• Options
    2011 will be the year of great match ups
  • Options
    which ones do you think are goers next year Nolly?
  • Options
    Personally I reckon 2011 will be a fantastic year in the Light Welterweight division.

Timothy Bradley v Devon Alexander unification booked for January.

Depending on how they get on in their respective December fights, Amir Khan, Marcos Maidana, Victor Ortiz are all in the mix to face winner or loser. All in my opinion are capable of producing entertaining contests.
  • Options
    I only stumbled across this in the 3rd round but haven't enjoyed a boxing match as much in a long time. How the hell could he still see out of that eye? What did Margarito do previously to cheat? Sorry for my ignorance but got annoyed when everything seemed to go down the pay per view route.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red Fraggle[/cite]What did Margarito do previously to cheat? Sorry for my ignorance but got annoyed when everything seemed to go down the pay per view route.

Plaster of paris was discovered in his handwraps before a fight with Shane Mosely last year.
  • Options
    Thanks ISLS
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Red Fraggle[/cite]What did Margarito do previously to cheat? Sorry for my ignorance but got annoyed when everything seemed to go down the pay per view route.

Plaster of paris was discovered in his handwraps before a fight with Shane Mosely last year.

Only just got round to watching the Pacquaio Margorito 24/7 documentary that was on before the fight. Gives a good overview of this, if it is on Sky Player I'd recommend it.

In short, Margorito denied knowledge, and the coach said that they were training wraps meant for another fighter. Both were banned for a year, Margorito still is in every state except Texas (where the fight was)