Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Well done Sunderland!

Fantastic result at Chelsea. Well played.

Comments

• whats the score
  • Who was it had money on them going down this year? Yeah, they look on real trouble...
  • 3-0 Sunderland.

Pity Bent was not playing/scoring but what a result.

Onouha's goal was pretty special aswell.
  • Just won 3-0 at Stamford Bridge - and fully deserved.

Chelsea's first defeat at home for 8 months, first time they dropped points at home this season, first time they're conceded at home this season and ....... yep - you guessed it - those (few) Chelsea fans that were there at the end booed. Quality plastic support at its finest!!!
  • Oh, and they're still top of the league.

Not right these "small" teams turning up at the big 4 clubs and having the audacity not to roll over and get butt-f**ked, is it???

Seem to remember Arsenal getting booed off when they lost to WBA earlier this season. Still, those boys have also had it tough watching the absolute garbage that their team have been dishing up for the past however many years!

TW@TS!
  • I see Sunderland had 19 shots at goal, 10 on target.
    Not bad for an away side at Stamford Bilge.

And 53% possession.
  • Ferreira and Ivanovic at CB though is not ideal.
  • Great stuff - well done Mackems.
  • best team performance i think i've ever seen, 10/10 for every player
  • Blimey my fantasy team is now having the last rites read to it... but great for football! Proper club Sunderland.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ray Wilkins might be excused a sly grin at that result
  • chelsea were as bad as sunderland were good. drogba looks so unfit.
  • Only downside is that Chelsea will use the CB pairing as an excuse and that the media will harp on about how poor Chelsea were when actually Sunderland were superb all over the pitch.

Says something when the first half MOM was probably Cech.
  • edited November 2010
    Only down turn is that this will probably pip yesterday's result for Soccer Saturday's performance of the week.
  • I was going for chelsea for this game (tactical supporting due to Fantasy football commitments takes over completely) so one minute I'm laughing that they are losing, but then I'm thinking well that's the clean sheet gone all crystal! So i'm left hoping my out-of-sorts captain will end his goal drought - alas no...maybe I need to drop him.

Sorry this was not a thread hi-jack attempt...well done Sunderland, great game, incredible performance (and despite his inclusion in my team it's always comical seeing St Cole showing us his back passing qualities) It could have been so much worse as well...but the ref, knowing he was in charge of a "top-top" side decided that preventing a goal scoring opportunity only warrants a yellow card.
  • edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Talk of The South[/cite]I was going for chelsea for this game (tactical supporting due to Fantasy football commitments takes over completely) so one minute I'm laughing that they are losing, but then I'm thinking well that's the clean sheet gone all crystal! So i'm left hoping my out-of-sorts captain will end his goal drought - alas no...maybe I need to drop him.

Sorry this was not a thread hi-jack attempt...well done Sunderland, great game, incredible performance (and despite his inclusion in my team it's always comical seeing St Cole showing us his back passing qualities) It could have been so much worse as well...but the ref, knowing he was in charge of a "top-top" side decided that preventing a goal scoring opportunity only warrants a yellow card.
    That's why I stopped playing fantasy football, ruined the game for me as a neutral as I only ever went for the teams that I had players in.
  • Sometimes you can get a flukey win at a big club away from home but that wasn't the case here. Could easily have been a couple more. For once cattermole was disciplined in his play. Henderson was outstanding but unfortunately for Sunderland he won't be there very much longer. Even Titus bramble is looking like a player. Well done the mackems.
  • Saw Sunderland at 16/1 with some today.

It was far too big at an out of sorts and depleted Chelsea but I don't expect anyone filled their boots!! I certainly didn't ;-)
  • Ancelotti out!
  • After a brilliant away win for you yesterday comes a brilliant away win for us today! Personally don't think it matters who gets the performance of the week thingy - I reckon both sets of supporters are well happy anyway. Keep the Faith - CAFC - gelling in action?
  • Sponsored links:

• Poxy boring premiershit top four five six always win, sunderland won't win that league and yeovil might win ours .... result means nothing when we've just gone and whoooped the mighty peterboro.....
    wouldn't swap places with them if you paid me(LIES)
  • Poxy boring premiershit top four five six always win, sunderland won't win that league and yeovil might win ours .... result means nothing when we've just gone and whoooped the mighty peterboro.....
    wouldn't swap places with them if you paid me(LIES)
  • Sunderland were brillant. The size of the win will mean the shocking decasion at 0-0 not to send the Chelsea player will be forgotten but it should not be. Classic case of a big club getting let off.
  • [cite]Posted By: JohnnyH2[/cite]Charlton were brillant. The size of the win will mean the shocking decasion at 0-0 not to send the Peterboro player will be forgotten but it should not be. Classic case of a big club getting let off.

yep
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Ray Wilkins might be excused a sly grin at that result

I was thinking the same thing mate. :-0

This weekend keeps getting better. Might even try it on with my sexy next-door-neighbour......I'm on a roll....
  • I expect there were a few people sitting pretty this morning just waiting for this "Banker" to complete their fixed odds accumulator......
  • And if it was Arsenal or Man U rather than Sunderland, you'd never hear the end of journos raving about the build up to the second goal
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: tangoflash[/cite][quote aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0][cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Ray Wilkins might be excused a sly grin at that result[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing mate. :-0

This weekend keeps getting better. Might even try it on with my sexy next-door-neighbour......I'm on a roll....[/quote]

Nah, it's Sunday, he's probably washing his car...