Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Afka the magician

Not many if any people will know that AFKA is indeed a magician.

Slight of hand tricks his speciality.

Last night whilst getting beat in the quiz AFKA managed to one minute have his pen in his hand and in a flash it was in my pint. No one saw his hands move it truly was spectacular and never again to be repeated.

Gave me the giggles anyway.

Comments

• Magician????? Totally wasted more like!

Last night at 12.30 I get a text from him stating "still up, I'm ruined"

I don't know if he wanted to pop round for a chat or was just lonely!

I reply with "No I'm in bed" and get a reply of "Goodnight then"!

Anyone noticed his not been on line today, wonder if he made it home?
  • What.....just like that?
  • not like that................
  • just like that.

funny as hell - pne those you had to be there moments
  • i really don't know how it happened, got the pen caught between fingers, it spun 2 foot in the air and landed vertically in the glass. Couldn't do it again if i tried a million times !

bloomin hard that quiz, way out of my league...
  • Sounds like someones time in the Majorettes is starting to show through!!
  • well thats a mental image I could have done with out ;-)
  • Did you get any right AFKA?

Many years ago I got asked to help a friend out on a sports quiz team. The first question was "who won the shot put gold in the 1956 Melbourne Olympics". Didnt have a scooby and the other team smugly answered it correctly. Spent the rest of the quiz trying to think up a way of provoking the other team into a fight.

Btw It was Parry O'Brien - but I suppose you all knew that.
  • [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Did you get any right AFKA?

none of my individual questions, though i came close in the who held Notts Forest to a draw in the FA Cup last season by saying Burton, when it was Nuneaton.

I thought i had the 'who had the highest average attendance in the conference last season right with Carlisle, but they were the season before apparently. It was Exeter.

And they were some of the easy questions. Others were which team won the Moldovon championship last season etc.
  • You didn't do any worse than most and you had some stinkers of questions. Go out and buy a Rothmans/Skysports yearbook, learn it from back to front and you're away.