Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tomorrow Night

edited November 2010 in General Charlton
Wondering where the North Upper 'singers' plan on being tomorrow night as my season ticket is J Block and would like some songs tomorrow night :D

Buying a ticket shouldnt be a problem, getting the Valley Express from Tonbridge, so should get there in plenty of time to buy on the night. :)

Comments

• Options
    I think we are all sitting in the east stand mate
  • Options
    east stand block A, next to the big screen and the barnet fans
  • Options
    East stand, nearest the away fans.
  • Options
    Any estimates on the crowd 9,250?
  • Options
    Toilets stocking up on bog roll.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Toilets stocking up on bog roll.[/quote]

Not at our home i hope lol.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kmem4[/cite]east stand block A, next to the big screen and the barnet fans

Big screen? Wot, that big black thing in the corner - I thought it was a solar panel!
  • Options
    anyone reckon i'll be able buy one in block a tomorrow night then, or will i even get that option?
    Or am i infact completely over anticipating high demand?
  • Options
    Does anyone know how many tickets have been sold up until now? everyone i know is getting tickets on the night and i have a nasty feeling it's going to be a nightmare at the box office .
  • Options
    About 2,300. We will open everything we have, but people can help themselves by getting there early if they can.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2010
    Airman said on another thread that about 2300 had been sold.

I reckon there will be about 8000 min, so I'd get your ticket as early as poss, then have a beer.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Airman said on another thread that about 2300 had been sold.

I reckon there will be about 8000 min, so I'd get your ticket as early as poss, then have a beer.

If thats the case is 6,000 + queuing up at the box office an hour or two before the game , feasible?
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Airman said on another thread that about 2300 had been sold.

If thats the case is 6,000 + queuing up at the box office an hour or two before the game , feasible?

Well they have windows open at Commercial Centre & North Stand - I think 13 positions. So big queues I reckon if you get there after 7pm.
    You can preorder over the phone on the 0871 number & collect at the valley Gold Stand which may well be quicker.
  • Options
    Meanwhile, although tickets are no longer being posted out for Tuesday's rematch against the Bees, supporters are still being urged to buy in advance or early on the night to avoid queues.

All seats at the 7.45pm kick-off are priced £12 adults and £5 over 60s and U21s, with the club only selling places in the lower west and east stands initially. The north stand will remain closed.

The club will be opening six windows in the north-stand ticket office selling Barnet tickets, as well as the usual seven in the west, to cater for the potential walk-up. The north windows are cash-only.

In order to keep any queues down, fans requiring tickets for other forthcoming games will be asked to return to the west-stand ticket office after the final whistle.

Tickets are on general sale and can currently be purchased online as well as on 0871 226 1905 between 9am and 5pm weekdays
  • Options
    Box office will be open late if we scrape a draw and goes all the way to penalties! :o)