Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My Article/Blog on Music

2»

Comments

• Options
    You're a good writer Subley. [grammar police]Please lose the apostrophes in 90's though![/grammat police]

Funny how these things go around. I still rate the late 70s and early 80s as one of the great times in British pop music and at 14 vividly remember hating Stock Aitken and Waterman for ruining it.

The fatc is that recorded music is less and less important these days. All the money is in the live industry and the big music companies will slowly die.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]£600,000 to launch a new artist...thats the reason no one breaks through!

Blame commercial radio or music televsion then.

If the power of the internet was so powerful it would launch many more artists

It does, just not in main stream music! I listen to plenty of producers that have come through the internet and many more who are unsigned and I've only found due to the internet!!
  • Options
    You state in the title it is for a blog peice but then refer to it as an article. There are some styling tips I could wisper you but it would be useful to know if you intended this as a web or blog or an aricle (subtle difference in writing). But a great first attempt, keep on writing it can only get better.