Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who is going tonight say aye!

edited November 2010 in General Charlton
Got blown out by a mate and not sure bout going down on my jack jones. Who is going tonight? Will probably end up going as i think should we make it to r3 and draw a big game u might need to produce your stubb to get a ticket to prove your hardcore... ;-)

Comments

• Options
    Aye i'll be there
  • Options
    Aye x2
  • Options
    went to the away game - can't face another dose of that encounter plus i've got football training tonight which i know isn't the right attitude but so be it.
  • Options
    aye with Emma!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: PeteF[/cite]aye with Emma![/quote]

The commentator?
  • Options
    Can't go to 2nd rd game so will go tonite to get my annual FA Cup thrill.
  • Options
    Yep
  • Options
    Aye x 2. See you in the liberal
  • Options
    And I'm right close to the dugouts

Really looking for a performance
  • Options
    yep, we're going
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nope.

Mrs AKFA's turn to grace The Valley so i'll be stuck at home with two babies and a fatal non-recoverable error to keep me entertained.
  • Options
    Indeed that Emma, as she is commentating this fine evening
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeteF[/cite]Indeed that Emma, as she is commentating this fine evening

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

LOL
  • Options
    Definitely going now I know that Em......err ..... ma is commentating.

I can't face a night of CAFC Player.

Is the weather OK down South? Serious fog up Hertfordshire way. My private jet might be diverted.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: PeteF[/cite]Indeed that Emma, as she is commentating this fine evening[/quote]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

LOL[/quote]

now now chaps!!!!
  • Options
    aye ... on behalf of my son

I'll join AFKA online and the fatal non-recoverable error
  • Options
    Aye x2, with Mrs Lout. In row S in the west stand.
  • Options
    aye, as a loner aswel though, oh well its been a real good day so far so why not top it off with a win
  • Options
    Im going to lose my west-lower virginity tonight, the only place i haven't explored yet. Bit disappointed though as i hear 'the singers' are heading off to the east stand.
  • Options
    Aye x 3
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2010
    im hoping for a few goals just so i can jump about to keep warm (charlton goals obviously)!!!

infact the old hip flask is gunna get its first outing this year... nothing like a little nip to warm the cockles.
  • Options
    Nay - going to see Gorillaz at O2 - booked months ago for a Sunday in Sept and then they changed the date to tonight....
  • Options
    Aye! managed to convince 3 of my mates to come, charlton is the second team for all of them... doing my best to make it their first.
  • Options
    Aye
  • Options
    Wish I could, been at work 5-1 today, and back in at midnight. I'd be dead if I went...
  • Options
    Aye x4
  • Options
    Aye :-)
  • Options
    Aye and a mate. Hope the queue's not too big!
  • Options
    Brrrrr says I. Have packed the thermals!
  • Options
    Aye plus Mr F.