Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Guess the crowd for tonight

2»

Comments

• Options
    Horrible foggy night, 5,600.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Macronate 4 hours ago

• Options
    Blimey. We really were optimistic on the attendance weren't we. Really disappointed with the showing . I really do think if people could have payed on the turnstile it would have bumped up the crowd.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lol, how many at weekend?

maybe 16,379?
  • Options
    We were surprised by the crowd, however I think you have to look at the fact people knew we had four home games in 12 days and this was the least attractive. The £12 price was not sensible, although sometimes I think you just have to face up to the fact that many people can't be bothered for a fixture like that whatever you do.

Assuming Luton get through - and possibly even if they don't - I reckon we will have double that for the next round, given that it's on a Saturday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]We were surprised by the crowd, however I think you have to look at the fact people knew we had four home games in 12 days and this was the least attractive. The £12 price was not sensible, although sometimes I think you just have to face up to the fact that many people can't be bothered for a fixture like that whatever you do.

Assuming Luton get through - and possibly even if they don't - I reckon we will have double that for the next round, given that it's on a Saturday.

I would hope the crowd would be much more than double as i suspect Luton will bring at least 4000
  • Options
    Hope you're right, Airman.