Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reidy Sends Addicks Through

edited November 2010 in General Charlton
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/8669726.Reidy_sends_Addicks_through/

Comments

• Options
    'The explosive winger won possession from left-back Joe Devera before speeding into the Bees’ box and firing in off the near post to give the Addicks the duke'

Liam, i love a good spelling mistake, but I can't for the hell of me work out what 'the duke' is supposed to be !
  • Options
    Excellent result 6 wins from 7 and unbeaten in all those, this is the reaction we required after Brighton -superb work from PP and the boys.
  • Options
    far from convincing performance just about scraped through on the up side we in the next round :)
  • Options
    You beat what's put in front of you - and it seems we have. Seemed a very Man U-esque win. Also Brihton forced into penalties, few tired legs for them too I guess!
  • Options
    6 wins out of 7 and Reidy saying he wants in on this...

Very good a win on the weekend and I will be well chuffed..
  • Options
    I'm so very pleased we managed to keep hold of the duke
  • Options
    for those under 60 Duke = knock-out blow
  • Options
    See, I try to bring the classics back and this is the thanks I get..................

And it wasn't a spelling mistake by any means. I'm far too good-looking to make spelling mistakes. Except for all those I made before. They don't count.
  • Options
    it still doesn't make sense !

i think you're blagging Liam :-), and if you're not, where the hell did you pick that expression up from ???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: better red than dead[/cite]for those under 60

Duke = knock-out blow

Of course, Liam's over 60.

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where I come from (the first world war, it would seem...), the 'duke' is the win.

Liam Happe: Educating Addicks since 2007.
  • Options
    Reidy's first goal since April!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: liamhappe[/cite]
    Liam Happe: Educating Addicks since 2007.

Don't rest on your laurels, Liam ........ there's still a long way to go!
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited November 2010
    Did you get your train Liam? You missed all the revelations in the press conference from Tony and Kevin.
  • Options
    I did. I'm still hashing out the best route from Charlton to New Eltham but I'm getting there. Soon it'll be second nature.

Saw the tweets. Gotta love Kevin. You could hand him a pot of gold and he'd criticise the quality of the ceramic.
  • Options
    Can he kick on and score a few more this season?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: conza-cafc[/cite]Can he kick on and score a few more this season?

Who, Reidy?

Sorry, we don't encourage posts that are not off topic.

:o)