Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Least number of shots in a home fa cup tie?

edited November 2010 in General Charlton
Two. Lucky one went in I suppose.

Comments

• Options
    Hmmm, according to BBC and the OS, we have 6 on target, 5 off target.

my old man backs this up by saying we had 'several' shots on target.
  • Options
    Two?

Reids goal, Abbott's "chip", Akpo's turn and blast high and wide when well placed in one (poor) movement, MacCormack's attempt at finding the top tier of the North Stand - that's four for starters. But hey, you go for it "sunshine"!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sam3110[/cite]Hmmm, according to BBC and the OS, we have 6 on target, 5 off target.

Just saw that and was about to post the same myself. But shhhh, we don't want to piss on Large's bonfire now - he's gearing up for a moan. It's been a while since he's had cause, so let's allow him this moment.
  • Options
    Ok, two on target then. The goal and jacko's effort saved by the keeper. Can't count abbott's back pass.
  • Options
    sorry there is no way anybody is having abbotts effort as a shot on target, i reckon both of afka's boys could have hit it harder.
  • Options
    Typical the moaners ALWAYS fund something
  • Options
    generous of them at least
  • Options
    Lmao bloody predictive iPhone!
  • Options
    Watch out there nolly - you might cut yourself!
  • Options
    dazzler did you go ? if you did can you give me your opinion of abbotts effort.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Abbotts' effort was like an Audley punch.
  • Options
    Now Benson is scoring Steve's moved on to Pawel I see. Hopefully it will have the same effect.

Jockey.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sam3110[/cite]Hmmm, according to BBC and the OS, we have 6 on target, 5 off target.

my old man backs this up by saying we had 'several' shots on target.

I must have missed those then.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Now Benson is scoring Steve's moved on to Pawel I see. Hopefully it will have the same effect.

Jockey.

I think your find if you bovver to look I have stated that abbott has been shit from day one, your supposed to be admin and I would expect you to know this you knob jockey
  • Options
    It was an unbelievable shot though .... my old Mum would have given it more welly
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Blimey, more Charlton fans all having a go at each other again. I've just viewed another thread where ST holders are moaning about 'cup' fans sitting in their seats at cup games. Is it the weather that is making people so miserable or was the win not good enough last night? Cheer up everyone!
  • Options
    nope its having to put up with stupid comments from knob jockeys
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]nope its having to put up with stupid comments from knob jockeys
    Agreed!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]nope its having to put up with stupid comments from knob jockeys
    Agreed!

I like your new bleached hairstyle

:-)
  • Options
    Large is just annoyed that Parkinson's doing a bit better.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]Large is just annoyed that Parkinson's doing a bit better.

Who rattled your cage ??
  • Options
    Fight!
  • Options
    According to my stats we scored 100% of the goals in the game.
  • Options
    well done einstein