Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Luton v Corby - will lightning strike twice ?

edited November 2010 in General Charlton
From the Corby website :

The current season marks the 43rd anniversary of the club's greatest achievement, knocking Luton Town out of the F.A Cup in a Second Round replay at Kenilworth Road.

spooky !!

Comments

• Options
    Forty-third anniversary? not really that spooky large - any season when Luton play Corby in the cup would be the something-th anniversary, and it's a first round replay not a second round replay. The boys from steeltown clutching at straws me-thinks...
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    i wouldnt mind playing either of these sides next, both will bring good followings, but i suppose that corby would be better as far as getting to the 3rd round goes!? but not counting me eggs...
  • Options
    algarve, who would you want to win if it was luton who won tonight. also do you want corby to win so charlton dont have to play luton?
  • Options
    I think the most pressing question is how much cash Corby would trouser from a trip to the Valley
  • Options
    LOL :)
  • Options
    If it's Corby, I hope it doesn't go to a replay. In my humble opinion, after a visit there last week, it is easily the shittest town in the UK...
  • Options
    The corby players club suit trousers are emaculate..
  • Options
    Corby really press the oppo.
  • Options
    The last comment made me CREASE up Adam!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: superdulvertonred[/cite]The last comment made me CREASE up Adam!

Ahem!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It would be a turn up if Corby won tonight
  • Options
    Hope no trouble flares on the terraces. The Press would be steaming after that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]The corby players club suit trousers are emaculate..
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Corby really press the oppo.

Stop stealing my (awful) puns
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LeaburnForEngland[/cite]Hope no trouble flares on the terraces. The Press would be steaming after that.

If trouble flares,, I am sure we can iron out any problems. Presumably, David Pleat would be commentating.
  • Options
    Luton 1-0 up after 7 minutes
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]Luton 1-0 up after 7 minutes

2 up now
  • Options
    Luton 2-0 up and Corby down to 10 men. Looks like we are going to take on the beds team.
  • Options
    the migs are coming, this is going to be lively
  • Options
    Great more scummy fans coming to The Valley
  • Options
    massive away following i would expect
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    calm down
  • Options
    Read the book on the migs last year would expect quite a large turnout from them
  • Options
    They wont fill the south stand
  • Options
    Welsh - I did want Luton to win, and I will be cheering the Addicks in the second round. But if we have to go out to a non-league club, I would rather it was them than anyone else...