Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Home Kit - Longevity

Any idea if we will keep the red home shirt next year too? Might ask for it from the misses for xmas if so.

Spose it will depend on the krbs contract?

Comments

• Options
    Great Kit I reckon
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Seen as the KRBS contract and the Macron deals do not run out for a couple more years (to the best of my knowledge both deals were 3 years plus), I would hope we will keep the home shirt for another season. In the past we generally have kept the shirt so for 2 seasons unless changing sponsor/manufacturer.

However we all know the club needs money and I would also imagine that kit sales, especially home shirts are an excellent source of income for the club so maybe they will bring another one out and keep the away.

Personally, got the home shirt this season and really like it.
  • Options
    Hopefully. Both kits are immense this year.
  • Options
    Im sure they said the home-kit would stay for 2 seasons when it was released
  • Options
    Cheers, will go for it
  • Options
    I loved last season's kit. Thought it was really smart. This year's looks Div 3 to me, can't wait for a redesign already!! Interesting to see it getting good reviews... I thought there was a rule about only having 1 every 2 seasons, but a lot of clubs changed this year so maybe that rule either didnt exist, or has been abandoned?

Here's a question - what's the sweetest Charlton kit of all time? For me, it's the Redbus shirt of 2001/02.
  • Options
    Seriously can't wait for krbs to feck off.
    I will start buying shirts again when we do not have that garbage sprawled all over our shirts.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]Seriously can't wait for krbs to feck off.
    I will start buying shirts again when we do not have that garbage sprawled all over our shirts.[/quote]

Yes because allsports and Llanera were fantastic to look at
  • Options
    Don't forget Cabrini.
  • Options
    The home kit has a two year life - therfore it will remain the same for next season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]Seriously can't wait for krbs to feck off.
    I will start buying shirts again when we do not have that garbage sprawled all over our shirts.

Oh dear
  • Options

Explain?
  • Options
    edited November 2010

Yeah, who do they think they are, sposoring us and everything?