Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"This Is Football" - CHOICE Tv 1 Year Anniversary Video

edited November 2010 in General Charlton
video

From Huish Park to The Valley - this video captures a year in the life of "Choice" and "Nicholas", two passionate Charlton Athletic supporters.

Phil Webster introduces this epic anniversary video detailing the first year of CHOICE Tv starting at Yeovil Town where it all began on Nov 21st 2009. All the very best action is included plus all the humour from the past 12 months including some previously unseen footage from recent matches at Southend and Carlisle.

A must see for all Charlton supporters.

CHOICE Tv would like to thank everyone who appears on this video and all fans throughout the world for your support.

Running Time: 21mins
Featuring: Phil Webster & Nicholas Christofi
Soundtrack: Elbow - One Day Like This

Comments

• Options
    It is "Nick O'las"
  • Options
    This video is 21mins, there is an edited 15 minute version of this going onto YouTube. Will post link when its uploaded
  • Options
    Totally brillaint Phil, loved every second of that, well done, and thank you.
  • Options
    Absolute Quality....

I am firmly in the Lindblom school....

Watch it religiously mate...
  • Options
    Thanks to you both, for someone like me that cant get to games currently (and havent been able to since the start of last season), it makes me feel 'at home'. Thanks guys and everyone featured its made my day!!
    I'm determined to get to a home game this season and would appreciate meeting up with some lifers, I'll post when I know which game I can get to.
    Once again lads thanks.....absolute quality!!!
  • Options
    It was good.
    But there was far to much toilet roll and chants of "red army" in there for my liking.

Hooligans!
  • Options
    I fecking love these video's. Keep it up !!
  • Options
    you tube link

this is a 15min edited version
  • Options
    I assume you have paid the copyright fees for the use of the soundtrack..... ;-)
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: DRF[/cite]I assume you have paid the copyright fees for the use of the soundtrack..... ;-)

I would of done if i was profitting - but thought someone might try and put a dampner on a weeks unpaid hard work !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Knew you would say that!! this site might be of interest: http://www.pro-music.org/Content/questions/DosAndDonts.php

Specifically:
    Is it illegal for me to copy and distribute music even if I'm not making money out of it?
    Yes, unless you have the authorisation to do so from the owners of rights in the music. The question of whether you are doing copying for profit may affect what penalties apply, but does not determine whether you are in breach of copyright.
  • Options
    Great stuff choice, always enjoy these on facebook too.
  • Options
    Cracking video, should have been expecting it but first time i've seen the Swindon play off goals/pens again- oh dear.
  • Options
    cracking video choice....loved all of them throughout the year.
  • Options
    Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic....

Like I said before, you've got a special talent and it deserves some wedge from somewhere to help you make them better and better.

When you are far from home, it really is something to see

Keep 'em coming, guys.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DRF[/cite]Specifically:
    Is it illegal for me to copy and distribute music even if I'm not making money out of it?
    Yes, unless you have the authorisation to do so from the owners of rights in the music. The question of whether you are doing copying for profit may affect what penalties apply, but does not determine whether you are in breach of copyright.

He's not distributing the music. He's distributing a video of football fans enjoying themselves, which has snippets of a song as incidental backing. It is only of interest to fellow fans of CAFC. Nobody interested in the song is going to download and keep that, which is what is meant by distribution.

But, if they want to be a bunch of muppets, I'm sure we'll get together and see them off.

Can't see Elbow, of all bands, having a problem with it though.
  • Options
    Yeh I dont think Elbow are going to mind their song being heard a few thousand extra times

I edited the song anyway by mixing the instrumental with the vocal version so technically its not one entire specific track

Cheers Prague
  • Options
    Who cares? Cracking video mate - hope you keep up the enthusiasm for it because its obviously loved by a lot of people.
  • Options
    quality stuff choice.....please keep em coming
  • Options
    enjoy them. nice one mate!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's been a year already!! top stuff mate
  • Options
    Cheers Choice for the vids they are superb!!

I see my Alfie made it in again lol

Cheers
  • Options
    Quality vid. Summed up the last year nicely. Forgot how good that moment was when A.Sodje scored against Leeds
  • Options
    And I get on it twice ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]And I get on it twice ;)

A dampener on an otherwise great vid! Great stuff
  • Options
    edited November 2010
  • Options
    edited November 2010
  • Options
    Nice one Choice, thoroughly enjoyed that.
  • Options
    Amazing video. Elbow wouldn't care but I'm sure their record label would. Keep the vids coming!