Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most Important Result Of The Season So Far!Brighton At Home?

edited November 2010 in General Charlton
The more i think of our latest run and performances could the result at home to Brighton be the most important result of the season?Cant believe the change since that game and that we really look like a team now,could it be all down to that game?Is it just what the team and Parky needed?I take it all back what i said about the team and Parky that day,long may it continue and hopefully i havent jinxed it all now!!!

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: killer kish[/cite]The more i think of our latest run and performances could the result at home to Brighton be the most important result of the season? Cant believe the change since that game and that we really look like a team now

With only a few team changes, we still played hoof ball against Barnet. Francis still cannot pass a ball. We still have a tendency to drop deep and invite teams to attack us. We are by no means the finished article. Brighton are not the only side that might be neutralised by heavy pitches.
  • Options
    Has to be Carlisle away.

Three nil up becomes three-all and then Benson wins it in the 93rd minute. I wonder if Parky would still have been in a job had that goal not gone in? And even if he didn't get sacked I wonder what the psychological effect would have been on conceding three goals to draw a match that was a nailed on victory with around 20-30 minutes to go.

Since then we've barely conceded a goal, have drawn one game and won the rest and are now second in the table whereas after Brighton mid-table mediocrity looked to be our lot.