Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton V Yeovil Match thread

Comments

• Options
    brighton losing.. to bristol...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]hes been boked and forced one save from keeper ... I reckon he might sneak one today..
    I hope he does. I'll call it 4-1 you heard it here first Martin and benno to score
  • Options
    Racon to benson to jackko.....to racon to benson...semedo...francis....yeovil player goes down...ball out for a throw to yeovil...back now with elliott...(100 yeovil fans apparently).....fry shoots....keeper takes..once again no build up commentary
  • Options
    Racon to Martin....just misses,
  • Options
    yeovil fk taken...doc defends.....back with yeovil...back to addicks...racon...to jackko...addicks get a throw...35 mins gone...addicks take the throw....yeovil defend...back with doc...upto benson over his head...with yoevil keeper.....semedo to martin shoots...just misses!!
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Brighton losing :)
  • Options
    fry to benson....yeovil defend..daily to jackko....yeovil get it...doc defends....yeovil have it...cross it...elliott takes
  • Options
    elliott punts upfield...fry gets it....addicks throw....racon picks up lose ball....fk to addicks...Francis takes.....benson.....just misses!!
  • Options
    Yeovil throw on halfway line.....send in a cross...elliott takes....yeovil have it....out for a throw..yeovil take.....addicks fk.....elliott takes.....
  • Options
    Huddersfield 1 down at home,could be a good day for us!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    yeovil have it....addicks collect it....fry....ball blocked out for a addicks gk...elliott takes...benson...to francis.. to reid.....reid fouled...addicks fk
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]Emma and Peter talking about referee mics and then say yeovil have a corner which was taken and addicks get a fk!! Elliott takes..out for a yeovil throw

She is awful.

When we scored our first goal she didn't, as others have said, actually say it was a goal. She kept us waiting while she described the build up and finished with 'Charlton 1 Yeovil 0.'

Can we lodge a complaint against her?
  • Options
    corner... come on!
  • Options
    jackko takes.....yeovil clear at near post for an addicks corner....jackko to take.....
  • Options
    jackko takes.....out to racon....francis....out for yeovil gk
  • Options
    addicks have it (2 mins added time...1 min already gone).....yeovil have it in midfield....yeovil shoot elliott saves...they shoot again....elliott saves again
  • Options
    HT....off for a cuppa...back soon
  • Options
    We need another goal or it could well end up 2-2
  • Options
    We are 3 ruddy points behind Brighton. How did that happen folks?

Exciting times.
  • Options
    Jackson is our Bale
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    She is awful.

When we scored our first goal she didn't, as others have said, actually say it was a goal. She kept us waiting while she described the build up and finished with 'Charlton 1 Yeovil 0.'

Can we lodge a complaint against her?
    It's infuriating to listen to. Apparently if you complain about her you become a sexist.
  • Options
    Say you are a bird!
  • Options
    first half stats..
    Possession 43% to 57% Yeovil
    attempts on 2 -4 to yeovil
    attempts off 3-4 to yeovil
    corners 1-2 to yeovil
    fouls 7-8 to yeovil

Score 2-1 to ADDICKS!
  • Options
    quote# 113
    Say you are a bird!
    I hope you're not suggesting that the bird and the word are one of the same?
  • Options
    I would complain if I could but I can't hear anything. Is it just me or is anybody else suffering?
  • Options
    I have player but would rather read this thread than listen to her, but now she is annoying me on here?
  • Options
    I've lost commentary....i'll re-boot, back soon
  • Options
    ok teams are out and commentary back.....we're off!!
  • Options
    Basey scores for Barnet
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]We are 3 ruddy points behind Brighton. How did that happen folks?

Exciting times.

I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that we beat them away and go above them
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!