Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Yeovil Town Videos: A New Perspective

edited November 2010 in General Charlton
Yesterday I was on The East Terrace Tv Gantry Co Commentating with Terry Smith on the Yeovil match for the Official Club video which is shown on CAFC Player. While I was up there I captured good quality Tv gantry footage for the following videos which will go into production shortly. I really did see a different perspective of the game from a high side view and the position of the gantry took me back to being a kid when i used to stand probably in a similar position with my dad so really enjoyed it and thank god no issues with the height either !

VIDEO 1: The Covered End filling up from 2-3pm. This is going to be a time lapse video. Also some filming was done of players warming up, Robbie Elliott shot stopping and generally what goes on in the build up to a match.

VIDEO 2: I placed a static camera on Parky throughout the match and once or twice on myself and Terry Smith doing the commentary. Parky, the dugout and surrounding fans are seen celebrating the first 2 goals - the camera was positioned on us commentating when Jackson scored the 3rd goal. Other points of interest - reaction to the 2 Yeovil goals which I believe the camera was on Parky both occasions and the 2 red cards !

There is no commentary on these videos, just the sounds of The Valley as we triumphed 3-2 against The Glovers !

Comments