Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any idea...

edited November 2010 in General Charlton
...of what the prices for the coach to Sheffield Wednesday away will be? Really fancy it, but cheapest return fair is 65 quid on the train!

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]...of what the prices for the coach to Sheffield Wednesday away will be? Really fancy it, but cheapest return fair is 65 quid on the train!

£38 return from St Pancras on National Rail Website.
  • Options
    Would have thought the price of a coach to Sheffield Wednesday will be around the same price as Rochdale- so around £22.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Would have thought the price of a coach to Sheffield Wednesday will be around the same price as Rochdale- so around £22.

More like the price was to huddersfield, rochdale is much further.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Would have thought the price of a coach to Sheffield Wednesday will be around the same price as Rochdale- so around £22.

More like the price was to huddersfield, rochdale is much further.
    You reckon? I think they're pretty similar distances.
  • Options
    How much was it to Huddersfield? 18quid?
  • Options
    Huddersfield - 168 miles
    Rochdale - 174 miles
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]...of what the prices for the coach to Sheffield Wednesday away will be? Really fancy it, but cheapest return fair is 65 quid on the train!

£38 return from St Pancras on National Rail Website.

Gotta get from hayes though mate, still takes it to 45 quid... if i can coach it for a lot cheaper i might aswell :)

Cheers
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Huddersfield - 168 miles
    Rochdale - 174 miles
    Where's Iain Dowie when you need him :)