Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Skiverton

Looked a right ponce on the touchline yesterday in his Burberry jacket, with his dopey mop whinging at the fourth official. Flash wanker - I'm glad you pissed off back down the M5 with nothing.

Comments

• He talked very highly of you
  • He's on twitter, pass your message directly to him there
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]He's on twitter, pass your message directly to him there
    Typical. Twitter's just as muggy as he is.
  • Surprised you have started a thread to have a go at him. I thought it would be to thank him for supporting Dailly. Or congratulate him for providing you with a football match, instead of just parking the bus (by all accounts)
  • [cite]Posted By: PragueAddick[/cite]Surprised you have started a thread to have a go at him. I thought it would be to thank him for supporting Dailly. Or congratulate him for providing you with a football match, instead of just parking the bus (by all accounts)

Same actually - i was expecting a positive thread!
  • [cite]Posted By: PragueAddick[/cite]Surprised you have started a thread to have a go at him. I thought it would be to thank him for supporting Dailly. Or congratulate him for providing you with a football match, instead of just parking the bus (by all accounts)

Agreed, He came across well in the post match interview and they came to play football instead defending for as draw. He gets my Congrats
  • Mine too - refreshing to see a team at the bottom come to play football. Credit to him.
  • Bollocks. Moppy-haired cockney mug.
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Bollocks. Moppy-haired cockney mug.

This is officially my new favourite reply to a post.
  • lol loving leroys hatred on a monday morning
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Looked a right ponce on the touchline yesterday in his Burberry jacket, with his dopey mop whinging at the fourth official. Flash wanker - I'm glad you pissed off back down the M5 with nothing.

That's a bit unfair, he may have taken the A303.
  • when we were all being asked who'd we'd replace Parky with if he went my suggestion was Terry Skiverton. On little or no resources he always produces a team that plays attractive football. Given the right squad he'd produce attractive winning football. He'll go far in my opinion.
  • [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]Yeovil fans disagree with Large

no surprise, everyone else normally does ;-)
  • :-)

Loving Leroy Ambrose's angry responses and the way the Yeovil fan wants Pardew
  • Full agreement with Leroy on this one. Him and his staff were an embarrassment to their club throughout the 90 mins. Constantly berating the officials. "Oi Fourtho!" every 5 minuntes. "Oi Ref! They don't need any more help from you!" was another classic. Bunch of pratts the lot of them.
    Was very surprised he came out and defended Dailly afterwards.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ollywozere[/cite]"Oi Ref! They don't need any more help from you!" was another classic.

Reminds me of some manager in this league who claimed the ref was the opposition's best player for twenty minutes of the game. But I cant remember who it was :-)
  • I tend to have the same reactions to Monday mornings.....especially when I have the flu, like now!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • [cite]Posted By: Ollywozere[/cite]Full agreement with Leroy on this one. Him and his staff were an embarrassment to their club throughout the 90 mins. Constantly berating the officials. "Oi Fourtho!" every 5 minuntes. "Oi Ref! They don't need any more help from you!" was another classic. Bunch of pratts the lot of them.
    Was very surprised he came out and defended Dailly afterwards.
    Cheers. I think it was just people who happened to sit near them who would have noticed it - he just came across as someone who's watched too many Danny Dyer films.