Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Got to be switched on right to the very end

I see Brissle Rovers scored another last minute goal, by all accounts this is the norm for them so we must ensure we are switched on to the very end or have more than a 1 goal cushion tomorrow night.

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]I see Brissle Rovers scored another last minute goal, by all accounts this is the norm for them so we must ensure we are switched on to the very end or have more than a 1 goal cushion tomorrow night.

True but we have been pretty good at that this season,maybe a 1-1 draw,92nd and 93rd minutes
  • So far this season in the last 15 minutes of league games we have scored 8 goals and conceded 7, this part of the game has the highest goals for and against.In percentage terms we score 27% and concede 30% of our goals in this period.

So it always pays to stay until the fat bloke blows his whistle for the final time!
  • Blimey....didn't know I was refferreing tomorrow night............
  • Their keeper who is pretty handy at his day job went up for the corner that led to the last minute equaliser on Sat and caused havok by all accounts so is one to keep an eye on tomorrow. Paul Trollope said Andersen could claim an assist for the leveller.
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Blimey....didn't know I was refferreing tomorrow night............

Took the words out of my mouth
  • But they aren't Real Madrid - maybe they are ok at this level but we shouldn't big them up too much. Sure we have more to worry them.
  • Sorry...thought this was a post about Xmas lights!