Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hartlepool away - Sat 18th December

edited November 2010 in General Charlton
Just bought tickets and train for this, even with my three I don't think we have broken double figures yet in the amount sold from what the ticket office was saying!

We are going to look very lonely in that stand on our own. Obviously not the best away trip for that time of year but hopefully we will break 100!

Anyone else going?

Comments

• Options
    I'm planning to
  • Options
    well that's four so far then ;-)
  • Options
    Unsure, how much is an adult return on train?

This game is one that could easily get called off as this is one of those weekends in the year when there seems to be a number of pitches unplayable and the weather is lousy and think Hartlepool had a few postponements last December/Jan.
  • Options
    At least 8 of us from deepest darkest Kent. A weekend in Hartlepool - so much more appealing than Christmas shopping!

Really looking forward to this one as I missed out last year.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Unsure, how much is an adult return on train?

This game is one that could easily get called off as this is one of those weekends in the year when there seems to be a number of pitches unplayable and the weather is lousy and think Hartlepool had a few postponements last December/Jan.

Cheapest I found 30 mins ago was £80 return out of Kings Cross.
  • Options
    Cheers Nichorob, may have to keep Hartlepool as a maybe then.
  • Options
    I recommend the hot dogs.
  • Options
    Train fare now will be expensive, however you may get it a bit cheaper if you go through Sydney Cheesewright. He's looking to expand his 72 members and you may get a yorkie bar thrown in as well. Search group train travel on the o/s.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Train fare now will be expensive, however you may get it a bit cheaper if you go through Sydney Cheesewright. He's looking to expand his 72 members and you may get a yorkie bar thrown in as well. Search group train travel on the o/s.

Just checked, says all discounted rail tickets are gone.
  • Options
    yup another one for us northerners
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm going, got a mate who lives near Durham so i'm going up on the friday and back on the monday. Got my mate and his old man to come in our end. Love a good piss up weekend tied in with an away game.