Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Madrid

Me and 5 mates are heading to Madrid for a holiday next wednesday, and I was wondering if any of you had been and could recommend things to do there, or any good hostles to stay in. Good pub recommendations would be great cheers.

Comments

• get on th train and go to barcelona - its much betta!!!!!

only kiddin never been want go there instead of barca next time head to spain
  • Madrid is great...... really enjoyed it.....

Went to Bernabau for the infamous england spain match..... loads of strippers and brothels.... oh ....you said hostels;)

I was with the girlfriend when I went, plent of bars and one of the only places in Spain were you still get a bit of free tapas when you buy a cerveza.... nice......

good clothes shoping an all of if thats your thing.... I ended up getting smashed with a load of Man U as we were playing them on the box........we lost 2-0
  • Yeah wanted to go to Barca too, but Bournemouth airport (Ryanair) does flights each way for a penny at the moment. Only 16.50 return with tax included and all that. Well worth a punt if you can get to Bournemouth. Handy for me as I'm living on the south coast at the moment anyway.
  • cheers mascot, that free tapas everywhere?
  • Nightlife and people are cooler than Barcelona. If you're going with mates I'd say you'll be better off in Madrid. Just try and time your drinking. They don't have their lunch until 3pm and dinner till 9pm, then seem to stay up till 4 on school nights. So don't go too soon...
  • Que MCS :
    Dood don't go there its feckin shite!!!!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Que MCS :
    Dood don't go there its feckin shite!!!!!!!

yes very droll ;-)
  • Good picture change Glass. I'm changing mine!!
  • well all the 'Spanish' bars I went into game me free tapas(a slice of cool salami type meat on a bit of bread) which lead to me buying loads of Calamari, and fried whitebait and spanish tortilla, with plenty of Amstel and San Miguel....

bloody lovely