Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Rovers match thread

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Petefromcornwall[/cite]
    CORKING START! You in Cornwall too, Oggy?

Yep, but only since the 25 years.

I'm only about 20 miles from you, Pete.

Plymouth Argyle losing at home to Dagenham, lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: revellinit[/cite]gaffor gaffor .....u r avin a laugh......wot a name
    Kuffour is his name.

;o)

soz oggy...........dibbo me ;-)
  • Options
    Seems to have settled down now. Addicks gone quiet. Ominous. COYR!!!!
  • Options
    addicks attack..breaks down....rovers get a throw just inside adddicks half....rovers push into addicks pen area....addicks get a fk in own area
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: revellinit[/cite]

soz oggy...........dibbo me ;-)

LOL
  • Options
    Martin down injured.....
  • Options
    Martin back up and getting treatment on the side.....fk......taken...defended....semedo shoots..defended...addicks throw
  • Options
    Oggy, have you got Sky? If you have you can tune your box to receive BBC London and you can listen in yourself.
  • Options
    Rovers attacking...fry defends....rovers put out for a throw.....addicks need to get hold of the ball....good start but rovers back in the match
  • Options
    bigfatpete reports martins legs went wobbly after challenge?? is he gillian in disguise?????
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No, Exiled .....I've never had Sky. I've always gone to the pub to watch Charlton on the telly.
  • Options
    Rovers fk in centre circle....elliott takes easlily......semedo...akinde gets it...francis tackles...akinde gets it back....francis gets it..martin....jackson....fry....poor cross
  • Options
    Waggy attacking...loses the ball back from Martin....out for Rovers throw
  • Options
    chelsea losing 1-0
  • Options
    You can get Radio London on line.
  • Options
    Good commentary
  • Options
    Kaffour gets it and shoots......very close...just wide...a qucik rovers break caught addicks out.rovers win it again.....addicks get a throw
  • Options
    Waggy attacking again shoots....back to Francis...crosses....keeper takes
  • Options
    That'd work too MOG - why didn't I think of that?

Good for you Ogg, it gauls me putting money into Murdochs pocket and I feel a bit of a hypocrite cos I'm not too keen on some of the side effects of the money they've poured into football, but I like having lots of telly to choose between!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addicks done sound as though they are playing well currently....need to step-up their game...rovers come again...cross..elliott takes
  • Options
    I don't like this Guffaw git; he's doing far too well.
  • Options
    Sedo...to francis.. to waggy to francis....loses it...Brownie saying Rovers now on top..slightly
  • Options
    benno shoots....corner
  • Options
    Waggy wins the ball....into Benno..out for a corner to addicks
  • Options
    another corner
  • Options
    Francis to take.....Benson attacks it....another corner....francis to take again... martin off the pitch.....corner taken...out for a gk
  • Options
    Martin still wobbly......
  • Options
    bigfatpete says we shud "stuff this lot" .......
  • Options
    Rovers attacking......francis defends...out for rovers throw...rovers into pen area...ff the docs head....elliott takes....sends into rovers half..........elliott takes....rovers offside
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!